2015 Texas Buick Nationals Discussion thread

Fast86gn:
What are your thoughts on self-adhesive badges with screen names?

Fast86gn:
What are your thoughts on self-adhesive badges with screen names?

That sounds cool. If your meaning for Temple, just have everyone write their screen name on the back glass. It does make it easier for everyone to know who everyone is.

Can the flyer be updated to reflect the new date? I'd like to post some flyers here in College Station.

You know, Noah only had to deal with 40 days and 40 nights of rain. We're going on like 8 weeks worth here
with more forecast for all next week. I'm gonna need a set of gills.

You know, Noah only had to deal with 40 days and 40 nights of rain. We're going on like 8 weeks worth here
with more forecast for all next week. I'm gonna need a set of gills.
I was wondering when I was going to grow webbed feet myself.:ROFLMAO:

I'll contact Kirk and find out how the track is making out with all of the wet stuff. I'm not sure how much rain they have got in the last 3 weeks or so. In the DFW area it's been... IDK 10-15 inches or more? I know all of the lakes are over in this area.

I just checked the 7 day in Temple...,,not looking good. They show 60% every day. I could barely make it to work this morningin Houston. Now i know why i dont live in Seattle.
Anyway, ill wait until Thursday to see what happens.

I'm thinking next year maybe we have it before the monsoon season, and when it's a little cooler out. My car loves the cold weather.

I can't say it will help weather wise, but the San Antonio track is reopening. It's 1/4 mile and I could approach the new owner about dedicated track rental. Of course this will cost something different than the entry fee at temple. David let me know if there's interest?

I can't say it will help weather wise, but the San Antonio track is reopening. It's 1/4 mile and I could approach the new owner about dedicated track rental. Of course this will cost something different than the entry fee at temple. David let me know if there's interest?

Maybe we'll look into next year. Thanks for the info.