2015 E85 Prices

wats E85? CT is still living in the stone age as there is none available here at the pumps.

Still $1.99 in C. Florida and we only have 2 stations in a 5 yes 5 county area!!!!! These distributors have no clue as to the potential in the performance market.......................they have their head so far up ^(^*(&^(^ and are basing on consumer demand acturaries so we are suffering a 40 mile each way to store E-85.
But I will stick with it.....................

how about I give you a different perspective that may make you feel fortunate.... I stopped driving 2 states away to get it , its not in my state or the next, anywhere , not 1 pump have to go all the way to boston to get it.

The same Speedway that was $1.33 the other day is at $1.85 today.
I suspect it went up because gasoline did. Yet it's only 15% gasoline. It must still be subsidized. You just can't produce it at that price.

Even though it's cold in many parts of the country we should keep the purchase volume at a decent rate or some of these suppliers may consider cutting back on E85 availability!!
Store with Lucas stabilizer at these lower prices if you can....................

Even though it's cold in many parts of the country we should keep the purchase volume at a decent rate or some of these suppliers may consider cutting back on E85 availability!!
Store with Lucas stabilizer at these lower prices if you can....................
You don't seem to understand that this fuel is being forced on us under the guise of saving the planet. It doesn't matter how much of it we use. It will still be available and all tax payers will be paying for it.

Last edited:
I stopped to get some today in Ft. Mill, SC it was an astonishing 2.77 @ the BP. They sell E85, Ethanol and Non Ethanol based gas and the price for unleaded was 1.77 , a full dollar cheaper. I will say that it was the first time that I have seen E85 within a 65 mile radius of my house in a long long time.

You don't seem to understand that this fuel is being forced on us under the guise of saving the planet. It doesn't matter how much of it we use. It will still be available and all tax payers will be paying for it.

What I don't understand is that if this fuel is being "forced on us to save the planet" why are there some states and many counties and cities with no E85 available to the citizens?? Can't save the planet without supplying the product to do it!!
If it were mandated that all states have to provide a certain number of outlets based on population or driver registration then I would agree.

What I don't understand is that if this fuel is being "forced on us to save the planet" why are there some states and many counties and cities with no E85 available to the citizens?? Can't save the planet without supplying the product to do it!!
If it were mandated that all states have to provide a certain number of outlets based on population or driver registration then I would agree.
It looks to me like you are assuming that the people who push what ever agendas they push are reasonable rational caring people. These same people have declared CO2,the gas you and I exhale, to be a toxin. These same people are destroying the best health care system in the world under the guise of making it fair and equal. There is nothing rational about the way these people think and many of us applaud them. I pray you are not one of them.

As a" right" thinking conservative Fox News watcher, I hear you loud & clear!! That said I still wonder why they have not forced by mandate that E85 be supplied & available as they touted it's clean USA roots as a great benefit to all.
Possibly these forces are not as powerful as the corporate marketplace?? However it's perceived we performance guys like it and the lack of availability is very inconvenient!!

As a" right" thinking conservative Fox News watcher, I hear you loud & clear!! That said I still wonder why they have not forced by mandate that E85 be supplied & available as they touted it's clean USA roots as a great benefit to all.
Possibly these forces are not as powerful as the corporate marketplace?? However it's perceived we performance guys like it and the lack of availability is very inconvenient!!
I think it's just a matter of taking more money from the taxpaying citizens so they can make it more widely available. It's readily available here in Flint Michigan and I fell in love with it the first time my turbo spooled up while running on this stuff.

Last check at the BP where I fill-up my Cruze, when regular was 1.67 and 93 was 2.09, the price was 2.69 for E85.

E85 still $1.69 here in Northern Illinois - along with ALOT of snow ...
16 f'in inches in Lincoln Park, MI. I shoved 5 times last night. This morning, I shoveled my driveway and tried to drive my Cruze out on to the street and I got about 10' and I was stuck. I emailed my supervisor and said I'll leave for work when my street is plowed. Then of course once it was plowed I had to shove all the snow the plow put in my driveway. The crap of it is, I had no idea we were going to get any snow until Saturday night. So I had to cancel all my Sunday plans to shovel.

My buddy just paid this today about 40 miles west of Chicago in Carpentersville, IL

Attachments

• 1423525208543.jpg
    1423525208543.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 124