2013 Rules

I would think the weights for the stage engined cars would be adjusted since no Xtsm race was won by a stage engined combo.

Hey Steve, would you believe his ear still bleeds? The little dog plays rough & his ear has not been able to heal. Other than that he is doing very well. Leg is good with a couple bald spots.

Is anyone out there working on a stage 2 car for this class? Seems to me there was one person working on a car to POSSIBLY compete.

After Spending all the money I did last year I am personally against any rule changes at this time.

Is anyone out there working on a stage 2 car for this class? Seems to me there was one person working on a car to POSSIBLY compete...

I am. It will be done and ready to race this year, hopefully for the tb.com race.

The 109 rules should stay the same.

Maybe debate the stage rules, I'd like to see stage cars vs stock blocks.

I say don't change any rules. There were enough chnages last year that it might be taking a few people time to catch up.

I would switch to a 71 billet and race, but IMO the weight is the killer. The turbine is the limiting factor. The stage block is just going to live longer. JW just has a strong example of a 109 block. My car has 8.7x in it with its current weight 3450. The car is getting a 14 point cage over the winter, but shedding some weight in other areas.

The way I see it is that this should be the year to propose changes & vote on them but since major changes were made last year I think it ought to be left alone.

Is JW the RRA for the class?

Haven't been on here in a while but here's my thoughts.

The only thing that I think should be discussed is the weight on stage cars. 3550 just to get some of them to actually race then go from there.

My opinion is 100 lbs won't make a difference, if you want to race you'll race.