2012 zr1 sets new record at nurburgring

That just hauls ass! 183 top speed in the long straight but some curve he was over 150! :)

125k 2012 638hp 620lbs of tq zr1 carbonfiber body, 8k in brake pads & rotors. Being able to beat the piss out of it and not pay a dime priceless!

that was some f'ing driving coming out of the straight away. 1.6g's in the turns!

I'm fortunate to own one & it's is very fast & a rolling felony on the street. It requires a lot of room when you stick your foot in it. What need does a 68 year old senior have for such a car. I must be nuts !

zr1

I'm fortunate to own one & it's is very fast & a rolling felony on the street. It requires a lot of room when you stick your foot in it. What need does a 68 year old senior have for such a car. I must be nuts !

There is nothing wrong with that Lou. As long as you bust some ricers ass with it every now and then it's all good :biggrin:

Attachments

• this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
    this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 312
They are bad ass there was one @ my local track running 10.50's all day stock w/ drag radials best trap was about 133

Wow talk about a dream job.... chassis development engineer on the corvette. Paid to go to Nurburgring and drive fast......:eek: