2011 Mustang GT E-Force Supercharged For Sale South Florida

gn.87

Time Capsule
I am thinking of selling my 2011 Mustang Gt premium package with black leather. This car was in November Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords for the Edelbrock supercharger install. The car made 632/587 at Blow By Racing in the middle of the summer. There is 5,300 miles on the clock. Never made it to the track. This is a 6 speed car with the appearance package, brembo's, hid's, and shacker 500 radio. I Paid $37,000 for the car new and then\another $15,000 with the parts below. Asking $37,500obo. Garage kept and used for show only. No accidents. Here is a list of things that I have done to the car.

1) E-Force Blower new rails, injectors, booster pump (magazine article)
2) Barton Short Throw Shifter 2011 NEW SHOES 007.jpg2011 NEW SHOES 005.jpg2011 NEW SHOES 003.jpg2011 Saleen Grill install 002.jpg
3) 3" Cowl Hood
4) Saleen grill
5) 3D Carbon Rear valance with Splitter6) True Forged Speed five 20" wheels and brand new tires (drag radials)
7) GT-500 mufflers
8) BBR's off road x pipe
9) Tinten tail lights and head lights
10) SCT Tune
11) Edelbrock cold air kit for the E-Force
12) Factory HID's
13) Factory Brembo Breaks
14) Premium package (MSRP was $37,800)
15) Shaker 500 radio
16) New floor mats
17) Eibach springs (pro-kit)
18) window tints

$37,500 obo
call Adam @305-606-9991
not in a hurry to sell so no trades or low ball offers or joy rides.

Well I guess because I get bored fast. Time to move on. The car is perfect with no accidents, no drivability issues, or anything else I can think of. I'll still loose my shirt with the car but nothing that has not been done before. If she does not sell than I will just have to keep it. It is not a daily driver and I just purchased a 1,900 mile 87 GN. This is the new toy:)

Nice car...glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really mind losing his shirt. There are just too many toys out there to play with.

WOW that thing is clean! NICE! Wish I had the cash and was just a little bit closer! GLWTS

Beaut! I see you have the Cali Special, rear defuser and spoiler! Nice taste in mods! I have a 2011 CS (see sig) and love it. I hope to have a centrifical supercharger on mine in the near future.

Trans should be fine. I would just upgrade the clutch at some point. $36,200 is the new price.

Many reports on the Chinese sourced GT trans, Google it.

Where in Florida?

Oh man. No issue with the trans yet. I don't drive the car hard. (hard to believe but I just enjoy knowing the power is there) I live in Fort Lauderdale.

OK, price is at $33,500. You cant get a premium GT for this price with the brembo's and HID'S. Parting out if it does not sell very soon.