2011 Buick Performance Group T Party - July 29, 30, 31st 2011 Flyer attached

Don't forget guys the host hotel was sold out last year for this year, but now is the time to get on the waiting list for them again for any cancellations! They typically don't take any reservations till after the first of the year at this hotel.

The year of the TTA is here now! 1/1/11 Call and get on their waiting list now! In years past I even got lucky calling them a few weeks before and keeping on them on a weekly basis and scored rooms right up till the day before the event.

The management there are all good people and will keep you on a list and contact you as rooms become available. There is plenty of hotels in the area as well but it's always fun at the host hotel! I can't wait for July!!

Also now is the time to join up with the BPG and save some money on your admission tickets for this event!

The Buick Performance Group

visit Buick Performance Group Forum
for more information

Come see the largest T-type and TTA Event with talks and displays from Scott Kelly who helped design the TTA and Denny Manner and other Buick Engineers that were instrumental in the Turbo V-6 Buick Program.

As part of being a paid BPG member Hotel Information has been posted in the members section. Information will be available to general public on March 1st...

Tta reunion event trailer parking information....

The Buick Performance Group recommends that trailers should be left at the track. We have arranged once again with National Trail to provide overnight armed security with trailer drop off starting on Thursday. In order for a trailer to be removed after hours you will need to provide a drivers license and registration for the trailer that matches. That information will be written down. I will be posting any updates on this....

The hotel parking lots are too small for trailers no matter what hotel you stay in! Keep the hotel lots open and clear by leaving trailers at the track for the weekend. I would recommend arriving when the track is open and going right to the track when you get in town and drop off your trailer. Then go to the hotel and check in. You can always get a wrist ban to let you back in the track if your there and going to leave so you only have to pay one time that day. You'll see some guys take their trailers to the hotels and it's nothing but issues trying to maneuver a trailer in those tiny parking lots needless to say you'll get boxed in there with a trailer.

So get in early go right to the track and drop off your trailer. Just be mindful of where you drop it off and be careful not to park in marked off areas. Typically the BPG will spray paint reserved parking areas on the asphalt around the track. If you pull into the track and head toward the back there is plenty of parking for a trailer back there and no one around to bother it. The track is going to be packed this years event so come in early!

Spoke with Julio Don from Alky Systems. He will make the effort and come up from Florida to attend this event if he gets enough request to install kits, sell kits, and or tune the kits.

So if you guys want Julio Don to show up for any of these services, e-mail / call him with your requests now! I have already e-mailed him and offered him Free vending / Free entrance for the event just to help get him up here for you guys! His kits are amazing and almost a must for the turbo cars that want to run more boost. Nothing better then the man himself doing the install and tuning it! If your on the fence about getting one of his kits now is the time as he is rarely up this far north!

Here is his contact info....

Julio Don
Alkycontrol Inc
10317 Del Mar Circle
Tampa FL 33624
813-265-1400
M-F 9:00AM till 6:00PM EST
http://alkycontrol.com/

I made a map for those who have not been to this track yet. Check the map out and you'll be a seasoned professional when you roll in! :cool:

5858742386_25c8f18743_b.jpg

I got a great phone call today! The editor from High Performance Pontiac called me and they want to do a article on the event!! They were on the fence for awhile about running something on the event after it happens but even they are hearing about the buzz that is in the air about the event! While it's costly to bring a photographer up from Tampa where they are from, I'm going to have a few photographers at the event shooting some really good stuff for them. So shine those TTA's up and make them look pretty because your car just might make High Performance Pontiac!!

Head on out to the bookstores and pick up the latest edition of High Performance Pontiac before this rare copy sells out! Check out our bada$$ add for the event this month!! How cool is that! :cool: 17 days to go to make some history!!! :cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hawks 3rd Gen is going to attend and be a vendor at the reunion!

Hawks Third Gen Parts

Anyone who wants to place orders for pickup is welcome to and will not be charged any shippig cost and will also receive discounts. E-mail jeni@hawksthirdgenparts.com with orders. @@@@@That is HUGE savings for anyone wanting larger parts such as spoilers, etc!

Schedule of events. This may be tweaked here and there but it's the basic lay out as of now...

Friday:

10 am - Gates and tech open

11 am-10 pm - Open test and tune in designated lanes

2 pm - First call for Gamblers race. All makes and models

($20) entrance fee with 100% payback to winner and runner up

2:30 pm - Second Round Gamblers race

3 pm - First call Qualifying for Q16 and turbo heads up classes

4 pm - Third round of Gamblers race (run round robin from this point on w/test and tune cars ran in-between to give a little cool down time)

5 pm - 1st Qualifying call for BCO

6 pm - Last Qualifying round call, for the day, for Q16 and turbo heads up

6 pm - 10pm -- Test and tune for all makes and models

Saturday:

7:30am - Gates open

8am - 12pm -- BPG Car Show/Display

10am - Tech opens

12pm - Guest Speaker Presentations start at Jegs Suite (Drag Strip Tower 2nd Floor) The Buick speakers will be first up and Scott Kelly to follow. Scott will be on around 3pm. There is also a slight chance Scott Kelly may speak near the car show area instead of the suite but there is a PA loud speaker system around the track so any and all changes off this list will be blasted over the track PA system.

12 Noon - First Qualifying round call for Q16 and Turbo Heads Up classes

1pm - First Qualifying for BCO (MUST have 2 qualifying passes to participate)

1:30 - Car Show Winners announced at BPG tent

2pm - TTA photo shoot time! We will have the TTA owners set up their cars for pictures for Pontiac High Performance. So at this time you want to be around your cars for further instructions on where to go with your car for pictures! We will need every TTA present for this! This gives everyone time to wrap up their car show displays and grab some lunch!

3pm - Second and LAST Qualifying call for BCO and Scott Kelly speaks in the Jegs suite at the track

3:30 - First call for Big Boat Challenge Race (round robin until final round)

4pm - First call for Charity Race (cars MUST be tech’d before round call) round robin until final round

4:30 - First call for Gamblers race (round robin until final round)

5pm - Last Qualifying for Q16 and Turbo Heads Up classes

6pm - Final round call for Big Boat Challenge, Charity Race and Gamblers race)

6pm - FIRST round of BCO (round robin until complete)

3pm - 9pm -- Open test and tune in-between classes (should have a lot of time for

Time trials)

9pm - Time to start shutting down and head out to socialize

Sunday:

8am - Gates Open with tech opening 9am

9am - Time trials

10am - 1st Qualifying call for Q16 and Turbo Heads Up classes

11am - Final Qualifying call for Q16 and Turbo Heads up class

12pm - Lanes closed for track prep

12pm - Drivers meeting at the base of the tower

12:30 - ALL eliminations begin, you will be called to designated lanes.

Open test and tune to be ran between all classes.

Keep in mind we are also working on other Q&A sessions in the Jegs suite for Friday afternoon. We are still working that out so stay tuned but I'm sure someone will be speaking on Friday as well!

What is the temp supposed to be like up there? It is so hot here today I can't breath and I hear it is HOTTER up there:eek:

I am trying hard to make arrangements to go!

What is the temp supposed to be like up there? It is so hot here today I can't breath and I hear it is HOTTER up there:eek:

I am trying hard to make arrangements to go!

Shane I have a nice cool place for you to chill in all weekend if you can make it up! Just come find me once your in Ohio! :cool: