2010 Steel Valley Supernationals...Quaker City Motorsports Park

C

coach

Hey Guys,
Want to have a damn good time for 35 bucks??? Well every year for the last 4 or 5 , there has been an all makes Hot Rod show at Quaker City Dragway in Salem, Ohio ( about 30 min from SUMMIT Racing) Well this past winter, the track was sold and renamed Quaker City Motorsports Park. Its a blast and you can show and race all weekend for 35 bucks!!! Girls, cars, racing, bikes, do I need to say more??? There has been quite a few GNs and Ts there in the past, but I know there are alot more out there in the Ohio and Western Pa and Western N.Y. area.

http://www.steelvalleysupernationals.com/

Lets get the word spread and make a nice showing. Lets get to meet each other and hang out. It is very cost effecient compared to most weekend get-aways. I know 4 guys from here who will be there already. Also, in the evening they close off the entire city of Salem and have a cruise that goes almost all night. Street vendors and sidewalk sales, restaurants stores...a little something for everyone.

June 24-26 2011

Im in...who else???:biggrin:

1. Coach
2. Try me GT
3. WS6
4. KevinW25645

Im getting my turbo back from PTE today. I have a knock issue to find and some other loose ends to tie up, but I should be ready to go.

:biggrin: