November 5th and 6th 2010, Silverdollar Raceway Reynolds, GA

Attachments

• flyerfront.jpg
    flyerfront.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,622
  • flyerback.jpg
    flyerback.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1,609
Do the hard cores that go to BG and Reynolds get a free steak?

Especially if we bring another Treager grill to help Adam cook on?

Woo-Hoo

Can't wait !

Mike

maybe my car will run for both days of the event this year. i will even take breaking down on the way home aslong as i actually get to be there both days lol.

I'm in. I think I am finally ready to go for the 8 second zone!

Now Jason you KNOW you had NOS on the car man.... I seen the 6 pack of the 20oz bottles right next to the monster and redbull...:biggrin:. You must have forgot to put them in the cooler. You must use these to drill the tree!!
htup_0809_08_z+honda_parts+nos_energy_drink.jpg

be there

I'll be there, Does anybody know what the cruz in show is if your not racing that is shown on theflyer.thanks

I'll be there, Does anybody know what the cruz in show is if your not racing that is shown on theflyer.thanks

It said $10 fee to benifit "New Hope For Kids", but I am thinking that it may be cancelled. I believe the person that was heading that event had a loss of a family member. Hopefully someone will chime in with more details.

I think it is a great idea to include some type of a show at the event. It may help well to counter the cost to allow the event to continue in the future.

Mike

cruz in show

still trying to find out if this show is going to happen or not, I was going to trailor the car down (not racing this yr) and participate in the show if having.thanks
Andy

still trying to find out if this show is going to happen or not, I was going to trailor the car down (not racing this yr) and participate in the show if having.thanks
Andy

The Car Show for Our Southern Buick Shootout was originally going to be put on and Organized by The Central Florida Buick Club, but Rocky's (Pres. of Club) daughter and son-n-law were in a tragic car accident that unfortunately took the life of his son-n-law. His daughter survived, but is Now going through very intense therapy and Rocky is caring for her.
We did inform the Club that they are still welcome to have the Car Show and if someone could step up and help organize it and collect the funds for this charity. We would LOVE to see the donations come in to help these Children.

Since this is our event (Hartline Performance), we will reserve a nice parking area for the Show Cars and help in any way we can. If there is someone willing to help run the show and help with the donations for this charity, please let us know. We will make sure the funds get mailed to the "New Hope for Kids". Call us or email us if you can help.

Thanks and see everyone next weekend.
Holly Hartline

Sorry to hear about Rocky's loss.

Is the Q8 going to limited to Buicks or will "The World" participants be joining in?

Event Tshirts

There will also be event Tshirts on sale for the event. Please get with Holly to reserve amount and sizes. Price to be determined by Hartline Performance. She hasn't seen them yet so she will have to wait til Thursday to see them herself!!! LOL....

show

thank you for the reply Holly and everyone else. I'm sorry to hear about the tragic news. I'm going to bring my car anyway(87gn) and hopefully they will have the show anyway since I won't be racing this year. thanks
Andy