2010 BG THS results

KevinB

Ed will have the break down later I'm sure, but a quick run down:

We had 17 cars qualify!

Fastest qualifying pass was a 9.9x. Slowest was a 13 I think, next slowest was a 11.3. My estimate on the median is 10.5 or somewhere around there.

In the finals it was DDay against Clay. Very close race. 10.1 to 10.1...DDay won it at the tree.
Congrats to DDay!
I'd also like to say Congrats to Clay!

What an awesome class. Can not wait until next year :)

Way to go DDay! Couldnt happen to a nicer guy to win THS @ BG.

John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
9.71 @ 140

Congrats to you guys

It was fun racing with you guys. I had a blast. I look forward to actually competing with SloGN. For the last 11yrs all i ever did was time trials @ our local 1/8 track and BG back in 05.

I'm happy to say that i was not the slowest of the pack( damn near it tho :biggrin:)

gotta learn the pro tree and how to build boost faster on the T-brake.

10.77 @ 124 with 24 degrees of timing and 19 psi boost

Does anybody have the list of names all 17 that were in the class. i'm still tring to put a face to all the names.

Congrats to you guys

It was fun racing with you guys. I had a blast. I look forwabrd to actually competing with SloGN. For the last 11yrs all i ever did was time trials @ our local 1/8 track and BG back in 05.

I'm happy to say that i was not the slowest of the pack( damn near it tho :biggrin:)

gotta learn the pro tree and how to build boost faster on the T-brake.

10.77 @ 124 with 24 degrees of timing and 19 psi boost

Does anybody have the list of names all 17 that were in the class. i'm still tring to put a face to all the names.
I will do my best here for the names I know:

I had the slow silver car
Kip had the white car
The rest were all gn's :
Chris had the gn that sat very low
Dave was the winner
Collin had tai and ths with Indiana tags
Jd had the Florida tags
Clay had the gn with Kentucky plates and the skull and crossbone front plate
Sean had the car with Mississippi plates
Jamie was the lady with hot air car
Greg was the car with Gnx like wheels on it
Mike had the Ohio plates that said raven

Kip had the white car
The rest were all gn's :
Dave was the winner
Jd had the Florida tags

John had Delaware plates
Shoot I can't remember the other lady's name that had black convo pros on her car.

Congradulations David.

I was the the slow qualifier, kept pushing through the beams when I'd try to build any boost on the footbrake. In the first round I finally got one decent pass, but I was lined up against the eventual winner, DDay.

It was good to meet several of you, and gain the experience of running THS. I had a blast, can't wait until next year.

Pat

Had a blast aswell. Can't wait till next year. I am working on the car to beat next year as I type.

Kip had the white car
The rest were all gn's :
Dave was the winner
Jd had the Florida tags

THS is a great class. I hope everyone knows how fortunate we are to have ED as the RRA. Ed is a great guy and works for the racers during the event.
A 17 car field is just wild. A lot of guys from the south came up to support the event. I hope that you guys can make it down to Reynolds so you can see what happens when you turn the car up......:eek:

"The one that had "Mississippi" plates"

Kip had the white car
The rest were all gn's :
Dave was the winner
Jd had the Florida tags

I was the car that had the GNX wheels on it. NC plates with SloGN on it :smile:

I think i was the only car with the gnx wheels ( i dunno) but none the less i had a blast.

Next up for the car is a 2-step to make getting to a set boost level on the t-brake to happen a tad faster.

who was the guy that was with RED A had the glasses i think he was running in TSS/TSE and they moved him to THS due to him being the only one there.

BG THS Class

Hi guys - I was the girl with the convo pros - I had a great time, my first time on a pro-tree. Thanks Ed, you did a great job running the class! See you all at the next event that I can make. THS is tons of fun and a great group of racers! Congrats to Jamie on your 10.55 pass!! Go Girl!! Congrats to the THS winner and runner up!

ths is a great class. I hope everyone knows how fortunate we are to have ed as the rra. Ed is a great guy and works for the racers during the event.
A 17 car field is just wild. A lot of guys from the south came up to support the event. I hope that you guys can make it down to reynolds so you can see what happens when you turn the car up......:eek:

"the one that had "mississippi" plates"

x 1,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THS is a great class. I hope everyone knows how fortunate we are to have ED as the RRA. Ed is a great guy and works for the racers during the event.
A 17 car field is just wild. A lot of guys from the south came up to support the event. I hope that you guys can make it down to Reynolds so you can see what happens when you turn the car up......:eek:

"The one that had "Mississippi" plates"

OK, I should have said..."the one that ran the 9";)

Great Job D-Day. Super Fast car plus some excellent driving got the job done. Hope to see you next weekend at Gateway - the last race before the track closes.

Craig