2009 TSO Top Gun Point Series Final Standings

TSO in 2010 should get real exciting. Not that 2009 wasn't.

What you and Ted are doing with a production style head is totally amazing. What Dave and Tony are doing is incredible. Even looks like a rooky popped into the class this year and got hooked. I saw him at every race.

Congrats to all you guys on an incredible season.

Great job Chris. I can't thank you enough for adding Reynolds to the series. Based upon the amount of cars, six of which ran in the 8's that weekend, it looks like a great place to have the final race of the season.
I was glad to see Dave L rewarded for his persistance. He never ran quicker than high 9's and still placed third.
Tony and Dave took things to a whole new level this year and forced the others racers to push their cars harder with great results.
I look forward to next season and hope to see some new faces

Cal you hit it dead on. This class has been moving at light speed compared to years ago. Dave and Tony both have proven that hard work pays off and Chris is also doing just the same. One can only think that next year and we will all be further in a direction that anybody thought possible a couple years ago, and what really is amazing is how everybody seems to be doing this with success and reliability like we have never seen in years past. I'm just waiting for another stock headed TSO car with the same combo as Chris to turn it up some and show us all what he's been holding back all these years, he just might make a 7 second pass before somebody else with stock heads does. :eek:

Congrats to Tony for the point series win.