2009 CTS-V Cadillac Alky Candy

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Here's a new kit I just put together last week.. For the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V with the supercharged LS motor :D

Shot of mini tank used for windshield washer, weatherpack relay to transfer power into cockpit, tons of room for pump next to tank :)

Quick and easy car.. impressive results.

Attachments

• ctsv3_6.JPG
    ctsv3_6.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 937
  • ctsv4_7.JPG
    ctsv4_7.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 918
  • ctsv6_9.JPG
    ctsv6_9.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 947
  • ctsv8_11.JPG
    ctsv8_11.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 916
  • ctsv10_2.JPG
    ctsv10_2.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 899
New alky kit in town: - Cadillac Owners Group

Might be worth your while, Razor, to join so you can post up. I am sure that there will be a lot of unanswered questions otherwise. I have already put up a few shameless plugs, but I don't want to run afoul of their system administrators over there. It is really a great site for Caddy info. I will probably be ordering one of your kits soon. Drop me a PM with price & shipping to 90220. Thanks for thinking of us poor Caddy owners.

Might be worth your while, Razor, to join so you can post up. I am sure that there will be a lot of unanswered questions otherwise. I have already put up a few shameless plugs, but I don't want to run afoul of their system administrators over there. It is really a great site for Caddy info. I will probably be ordering one of your kits soon. Drop me a PM with price & shipping to 90220. Thanks for thinking of us poor Caddy owners.

Make sure you make a post with a review...The CTS-V is so badass. I'm jealous! Auto or manual? Recaro interior? Color?

Jason

Make sure you make a post with a review...The CTS-V is so badass. I'm jealous! Auto or manual? Recaro interior? Color?
Jason

Jason: Thunder grey exterior, black interior, Solid roof, automatic, Recaros, fuzzy steering wheel & shifter knob, painted wheels, navigation, bone stock so far. About 1300 miles on it so far. About to visit MOD city, though.

Jason: Thunder grey exterior, black interior, Solid roof, automatic, Recaros, fuzzy steering wheel & shifter knob, painted wheels, navigation, bone stock so far. About 1300 miles on it so far. About to visit MOD city, though.

Very nice!! I'm definately jealous. I love that Recaro interior. I'd put this interior up against any other out there at the moment.

What are your plans for mods?? Is this replacing the Vette in your sig?

Jason

Very nice!! I'm definately jealous. I love that Recaro interior. I'd put this interior up against any other out there at the moment.

What are your plans for mods?? Is this replacing the Vette in your sig?

Jason

I am planning on retiring about the 1st of next year, so I will keep the vette going until then as it has been a dd for 6 years now, and i just can't afford to see the Caddy debased to a dd. So I will eventually sell the vette as I won't need a dd for work commute, and keep the turbo Buick and the new Caddy as toys and for dd duties like bingo, garage sales, church......naw, just kidding. I really won't need a dedicated dd then, so the Buick and the Cad will have to share those duties.
Mods planned are 3 lb. D3 upgraded pulley, Kooks long tube axle back headers to factory muffs, ECM & TCM tune, & supercharger intake snout blueprinting. That will raise the bar about 50 RWHP & RWTQ, and drop about 6K. Playing with these Cads is not cheap. Maybe alky, cam, & heads later. I'm thinking that I would like about 600 - 630 RWHP & RWTQ.

Shoot, do the alky with your first round of mods. No sense living in hot Cali and having heatsoak!

Who is doing the work? I know A&A seems to know there way around the LS motors..Of course, the options are endless out there.

Jason

I am planning on having the mods done at D3 Cadillac in Signal hill, CA, or D3 Research & Design. Pretty solid outfit. They are about 6 miles from me, which will help out. They have done quite a few 600 RWHP & RWTQ caddys out here and elsewhere. Andy at A & A Corvette is light years away from me, but I know that his rep is as solid as they come.

Andy at A & A Corvette is light years away from me, but I know that his rep is as solid as they come.
My buddy here bought a stroked/blown motor from A & A for his 03 Z06. Put 660 to the wheels. A & A have a great rep. but 6 miles away sounds good to.:cool:

Razor;
How about some info on the new Caddy Alkycontrol kit? Price & shipping to 90220. Are you in production on it yet?

Retail on kit is 550.00

Call me for your cost :D

And yes.. its a ready to go thing :)

I will get a hold of you by PM this week, Julio, and thanks, Caddy's gonna fly. I'm aiming at about 600 or a little over RWHP & RWTQ, and I think that the alky will be a little safety check for the mods & motor.

I ordered my kit from Julio just the other day, can't wait to see it in person. Don't know how long before I get it hooked up on the Caddy. Shouldn't be too long now before the Caddy gets checked into the RWHP & RWTQ hospital & clinic.