2004 Cadillac CTS-V, $11,000

Turbo6inKY

Short Guy
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Hey all,
Offered here for sale, one very good condition 2004 Cadillac CTS-V.

The basics:
Mileage: 139771
VIN: 1G6DN57S140185627
5.7L 400HP LS6 V8
T56 Manual six speed overdrive transmission
Enormous Cadillac trunk (with the rear seats folded down, it will hold a flat-packed twin bed from Ikea with room to spare)
FULL SIZE SPARE TIRE (WHAT? YES!)

Aftermarket stuff? Yes, but not much:
When clutch was done by last owner (at about 90K miles) he replaced the OE dual-mass flywheel and goofy clutch assembly with a Corvette Z06 flywheel and clutch.
Remote clutch bleed line (life saver)
ATS Motor mounts

Service of note:
Fresh top engine cleaning and tune up in December of 2015 included decarbonization, new plugs, wires, and coils. Vehicle runs like new.
Rear end service with updated pinion assembly installed in 2014
All recalls performed

This particular example has been my daily driver for the last four years. I have complete maintenance records from the point at which I took possession. The vehicle is mechanically perfect. No leaks, no squeaks, runs perfectly. Body has a few nicks and dings that you would find on a car with nearly 140K miles. Some curb rash on the wheels. I'm not a big guy, and neither was the previous owner, so the foam in the seats isn't even broken down.

Is it fast? Yes. Turn off the traction control and act a fool and it will kill you in short order. Leave the TC on, and it's as docile as can be.

The car is in Louisville, KY, so you folks coming to Bowling Green for the Nats can swing by and pick it up on your way home!
The title is clean, no salvage. There is a lien on the car, but the amount is trivial. Assuming you're not sketchy and pay me cash, you get the car and I'll send you the signed title once I get the lien off it.

And now, the pictures:
IMG_0385.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

More pictures:
https://goo.gl/photos/iJEkZV6En9bTUxgU9

Asking $11,000. I'm going to give you all a few days head start, then it's going on eBay.

Thanks for looking!

Nice! I have always loved and wanted a CTS-V 6-speed but unfortunately my 2004 BMW 525i is still under financing.
GLWS