2009 BPG Nationals Event Information

Sean it's a delicate subject. I would assume race while they had their car show. They go to show their car, I go to race. I can look at cars up here all the time, but can't race with my Buick buddies. I would not be offended if they tended to their business while I tended to mine.

all im saying is get things going early when you can because you cant predict the weather and in my case im into racing, only had saturday to be there,been planning on being there since last year. if the track is open early there was say 9am to 5pm (before rain hit hard) to get racing in. its a car event to say it would disrupt the car show is nonsense. anyway all the gsx together was cool.

GBSEAN, We had a great time!! Thanks to you and all the folks that worked so hard to make this happen. Sorry we didnt get to the sixes , we tried!!!
Mike & Lynda:cool:

GBSEAN, We had a great time!! Thanks to you and all the folks that worked so hard to make this happen. Sorry we didnt get to the sixes , we tried!!!
Mike & Lynda:cool:

Thanks for the food yesterday afternoon Lynda, I was about to chew my arm off when you came over!!! :cool:

I can understand at this event ( GSX Reunion ) to NOT have racing while the car show is on. Reason, It took ALOT of work to even get this many GSX's there and once this happens it's nice to get video footage of it. With that being said Wouldn't it suck if you were video taping a once in a lifetime gathering of all those rare cars in one place and trying to do commentating of the show and you here a BB car bouncing off his rev limiter in the background? It wouldn't sound good!!

1) The racers paid to do there thing.

2) The car show guy's paid to do there thing.

Keep in mind 1) & 2) have to happen in order to put on a successful event every year!!

BOTH PAID!!

SW.

2009 BPG Event!

I would like to thank the GNS Performance crew for there support and help this weekend. Eric J. , John W. & "TANK" the dog! and Adam C. All your help was greatly appreciated!!! It was great seeing everyone again and I already can't wait for Reynolds...

We had a wonderfull time at the BPG event and will deffinetly be back for the next one. The staff treated us wondefully starting out with painting our name on the blacktop to save our spot while we were stuck in a traffic jamb for 2 1/2 hours!! Also the staff stopped by our booth at least 6 times to ask us if everything was okay and if we needed anything. VERY NICE people and a very nicely organized event We will be back for every other event!! THANK YOU "BPG" !!!

SW

Just want to thank Sean for a great job making this happen so so many people could have so much fun. Everything that was under his control was great, now if he could just learn to control the weather ... :). Thanks, Sean and the rest of the BPG crew.

At the Poncho show this coming weekend @ Norwalk.The car show will be set up all weekend on the far side of the track and you can come and go with your car after judging the swap is set up right next to it.That way all who are walking around can look at cars and swap meet at random.
On the other side of the track are the pits and racing going on all weekend.To each his own all weekend long .It seems to work well.As a racer normally I like this because I can find time to look at the show cars while going through the swap meet

Hey Rick!,

Nice picture of me in trailer!! :biggrin:

It was a great time talking to you and about hearing the things you have done in the past to now.

I hope to hang out with you again!

Rod
P.S. I told you I would send you some picuture so send me your email address