2007 HD Ultra Classic

Pronto

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot.
283011_1459474303031_1718616503_731474_3968758_n.jpg
283011_1459474343032_1718616503_731475_8010592_n.jpg
283011_1459474383033_1718616503_731476_366215_n.jpg

I'm posting this for a dear friend of my wife. She is selling her husband's Harley. He died last summer of bone cancer after being sick for nearly a year. It was a long ordeal for her and now she's just getting around to selling some of his things. This is very difficult for her to deal with so I offered to try to help. I hope the good members of our board will understand the situation and not insult her about the bike or price. The owner was meticulous about care for the Harley. It has not been ridden since 2010. I am not versed in Harley's so I will put all the info I've got. If there is other information needed I will try to get it.
2007 HD Ultra Classic model FLHTCU
Bought new for over $21k, has less than 1500 miles on it now. Perfect running. It's color is Black Cherry. It has anti theft start, HD travel bags, HD Picnic bag, headset. It is located in northern NH. Asking $18,000. Thanks.

Man that thing is sweet... Not sure I can justify 20k for a HD. But she sure is sweet.

Well, she's asking $18k. This guy was very proud of his bike. He started having back pains and when he went to the dr they found the cancer. That ended riding for him.

Never said it wasnt worth it. Bc I know it is for sure. Just stating myself I couldnt pay for it thats all Let alone afford it. And its a chitty situation your friend is in. I hope she gets everybit of the asking price

Nice bike! Just an FYI the optional chrome spoked wheels are laced, these are the standard aluminum wheels. Might want to try HDforums.com. Lots of bikes for sale there. Miles are good, nice color, the only downside is the bike is the older style frame. 09 and up are the newest style. But should sell fairly quick if you are somewhat negotiable with the price.

Thank you for catching that. I've edited it out. Like I said I don't know HDs at all and went with what info she gave me.

Im play with Harleys. Looks pretty much stock except the clear wind deflectors on the sides of the front fairing. Nice bike for sure

If she can wait for a couple of months she'll get a better price on it. Warm weather brings out a lot of riders. It's a beautiful bike and should sell fast after March with the warmer weather. Good luck with the sale.:)

In a few weeks here the hard core riders will start coming out. We've had a very mild winter so it won't take much to get out. With the price of gas rising I'll be getting out my scoot as soon as I can too.