2003 harley davidson electra glide ultra classic

tntdiablo

i have a 2003 harley davidson electra glide ultra classic custom thats a 100th anniversary and a firfighter edition.it has 17,500 miles on it,it is adult owned and always garaged kept,also has stage2 upgrade and has screaming eagle pipes on it with lots of chrome,cdplayer,cruise and all the comforts,just serviced and has a new rear tires,it does have a couple very small scratches but its pretty close to mint condition,don't have pics but you may come look at it at anytime.304-813-5646 bad87gn@yahoo.com
i will post some pics soon

may be willing to trade,this bike is very clean,and i have title in hand.i came from sport bikes into a harley and its just not for me,in other words its not fast enough.bike is located in keyser,wv 26726

harley004.jpg

harley005.jpg

harley006.jpg

harley003.jpg

$13500.00 must go,not many around like this so its a rare one,also you had to be a firefighter to purchase one of these and it is also the 100th anniversary model

I will trade you a BMW that I got off E-bay and $100!! :biggrin:

Come'on, Just accept my deal and be done with it!!! :biggrin:

Sound like your brother?

BTW: Nice bike!

yea that sounds like someone you know real well,don't foget you will have to come to me i can't travel.lol

i can't believe nobody wants a beautiful bike,make a offer must go,i have title in hand,this nike is rare not many made and hard to find