2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail

Chris Wh1

2006 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. Like new with 62 miles. Vivid black with Harley accent in pearl white on the tank. All stock with factory alarm. Have Samson slip on pipes, Screamin Eagle air cleaner, and wide white wall tires all still new in box. I was deployed to Iraq most of the time Ive owned it, thus the reason miles are so low. Has been dealer serviced and ready to go for the summmer. Runs and rides great. Asking $14,200 but I am open to offers. Bike is located in Fayetteville,NC 28303. 910-229-3268 or 937-901-3526(cell)

Tried to post pics, but for some reason, its not even available to me, pics can be sent by request by email.

Shoot me your email addy and I will try to send some. I still havent moved up to the 21st century and learned how to resize.:eek:

Haven't really been pushing to sell on here but I figured I would give it a bump and update.My daily driver GTP got totaled out from getting hit broadside on Monday, so it needs to go so I can buy a good truck. Only changes is that is has 82 miles:eek: and the new price is $12,000. Will consider all trades.