2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

he's not Gabby

he's lonely,
all that sand and no beach,
lotta beer and no ladies,
hand lotion and.......... well you get the picture LOL LOL LOL :confused:

thank you now its time to catch up to you 4,000 post guys. i have no idea how much i have posted since being deployed over seas but im guess its over 500 posts in the last 3 months. I was pissed off last night. the internet was down and i couldnt get back on. now its my day off i get online and there are 18 new pages. cant post on alot of them since i need to go running.

anything for you, my friend...

when did you say you were due back home?
I thought you said sept- oct,
going to go play with WE4 today, need to finish rad replacement.
stay outa trouble!

Lee

Spoke to Cal Hartline and he mentioned that they (Hollie and Cal) will be out for the WCN.
Jeff

i know holly hartline but who is this guy cal?? i hope its her dad or something!:eek: btw i raced dick kereny's big car at speedworld this weekend in the arizona's fastest street car shootout. and we wiped out the compition! we got a trophy for low quilfiying(8.96@153) and a bigger trophy for taking the win (8.73@154). thanks to dick and juile for letting me drive one bad a$$ buick!

i know holly hartline but who is this guy cal?? i hope its her dad or something!:eek: btw i raced dick kereny's big car at speedworld this weekend in the arizona's fastest street car shootout. and we wiped out the compition! we got a trophy for low quilfiying(8.96@153) and a bigger trophy for taking the win (8.73@154). thanks to dick and juile for letting me drive one bad a$$ buick!

Len what's the big car? Not the TSM :confused:

Brent, Dick has two cars... The TSM as well as a back halved big tire car. Not sure what its best is, but I've seen it go 8.65.
Hey Len, Get off the keyboard and get your arse back under that white car. :biggrin:

Brent, Dick has two cars... The TSM as well as a back halved big tire car. Not sure what its best is, but I've seen it go 8.65.
Hey Len, Get off the keyboard and get your arse back under that white car. :biggrin:

Gotcha ;)

How's the car coming along Scott any luck with Trans, Drive shaft etc..

give this thread a bump. because i hit 3,000 posts and have less then a week left over here.

got to bump it up. i was suppose to leave in a few hours to come home but nope delayed.

its all good i guess. i will be home closer to pay day and i will make another 7 bucks LOL. just waiting on the word to find out what the total is on my motor so i can pick it up and put it in the car.

X mas in september ???

its all good i guess. i will be home closer to pay day and i will make another 7 bucks LOL. just waiting on the word to find out what the total is on my motor so i can pick it up and put it in the car.

let me know when you get home, I have 2 rims here for you, (T type)
no drooling over the motor huh! I have mine mostly assembled, just few small items left,
take care!