WCN reminder...

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
It is now less than 3 weeks until the West Coast Nationals
on the 3 days following Thanksgiving.

On Friday, Nov 24, gates will open at 6:00 PM for the
regular track program with a time only lane. There will
also be WCN qualifying rounds for the heads up classes.

On Saturday, gates open at 9:00 AM and more WCN
qualifying and time runs available. There is also a Saturday night program available.

On Sunday, gates open at 9:00 AM for the final day of
racing.

Cars, trailers and motorhomes can be left at the track
from Friday through Sunday. Track will be secured
overnight. Track admission is $20 for car and driver for
any of the 4 race events, and you can initially purchase
for multiple days or individually. Spectator fee is $10
each event.

We plan to have event tee shirts available and the "usual"
raffle, with a grand prize of a 200-4R trans built by Len
Freeman - Performance Transmissions of Las Vegas!

Class payouts for each class will be paid from class entry
fees and sponsor money/merchandise.

For more info on the track and event, here is a link:

Racing Schedule

Hope to see you there to race or spectate!:smile:
Nick Micale
3334 W. Marconi Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
602-866-9908
ArizonaGN@earthlink.net
http//:Index

Hi Nick,
Can you find out if we can get a multi-day tech inspection? Or will we need to tech each day? THanks, Scott

Scott, you will be able to get a 2-day or 3-day tech card, so you will only go through tech once.:biggrin:

nick

hey nick once again thanks for your help. im just waiting on the converter to show up so i can get the tranny in. anyways i forgot to ask yesterday how much are the raffle tickets going to be or have you decided yet. i want to win the tranny :) anyways if sometime you neighbor has time if he could give me a list of whats done to my tranny that would be great. well i cant wait for the event. thanks for everything

brent

Had a conference with the Event Director at Speedworld Motorplex today, and finalized many details for the WCN program coming up this weekend.

A local group of racers will be at the track early Friday afternoon to rope of a large section of prime pit area just for the Buick event! :biggrin: We can accomodate car/trailer/motorhome rigs for the entire weekend.

There will be a registration area in this pit area for Buick racers. This is also where tee shirts and raffle tickets will be sold.

At the gate, the Buick entrants can buy tickets for one, two or three days for racers and spectators. A wrist band will allow quick entry after the first time. For Saturday night street/time only racing, you must purchase another tech card that night.

Only one time through tech is required will be required for Buick race cars over the weekend.:)

well i have been on serious crunch time trying to get my car that has been sitting for 4 years ready for the WCN. well tonight its ready to go. got the boost up to 26 with 91 and alky but turn it down to 24psi. cant wait to see what she will do.