2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I just might have something for you,
I'll have to look for em, and see what kinda shape there in.

I just might have something for you,
I'll have to look for em, and see what kinda shape there in.

Hey Lee,

I just PM'd Boost 231 about Ralph's wheels. He bought the GNX wheels remember? So I figured might as well let Boost231 know he might be in the market to sell them. ;)

How's the new motor?????

Lee let me know. I PMd Ralph but havent heard back yet. Krom Let me know the details and if you guys could Send Pics To Boost231@hotmail.com that would be great. i need a set one way or the other and i figured you guys would hook it up. let me know. Anyone know what i should do with the slightly bent ones i got? ebay and put on there slightly bent or maybe a nice table or something?

I'll look this weekend

Brent, just sitting in the garage, all wrapped up,

Krom, was great to meet you guys last weekend,
what was names of the other guys? ( old memory running short on space!)
also please tell me what mods you were refering to on oil pump cover, (plugged etc)

and deli will be on the MUST STOP next trip to PHX, ask for NICKs special huh? ( 35th and greenway)

just waiting to hear back from everyone. i got a pm but they guy is in florida so thats kinda far. keep me posted on the wheels guys.

Nick was wondering what the lastest and greatest is on my motor?

Brent

Lee let me know. I PMd Ralph but havent heard back yet. Krom Let me know the details and if you guys could Send Pics To Boost231@hotmail.com that would be great. i need a set one way or the other and i figured you guys would hook it up. let me know. Anyone know what i should do with the slightly bent ones i got? ebay and put on there slightly bent or maybe a nice table or something?

Same as these. No center caps.
182798.jpg

krom can you email me the pics. i cant view the one you posted i just get a red x over here do to the internet filters they have in place.

nick just curious what the status of my build is? Also wondering If you had time to send the crank pully off. Man im getting excited. im ordering a PTS deep sump pan for the tranny and just got the LC1 the other day to do some more accurate tunning.

you impatient kids !

LOL !!!
I was anxious too !
its worth it, believe me.
I've been detailing the block, ( grinding, smoothing, Painting)
need to mock up a head for push rod length, I'm going to use some ATR headers I picked up, to get it running, will build the others later,
theres a good letter to the editor in hot rod this month on header design and theory, ( in the back of the book) but doesn't apply to much as its for naturally aspirated motors,
good reading !
I didn't dig out the rims last weekend, but I will, their in boxes, in the storage cabinet.
stay out of trouble!

o ya i will. let me know when you dig them out. krom sent me some pics but i would like to see yours as well. im looking for a set thats mint and kroms are ok but i would like to see if i can come up with a mint set.

Nick, I will be officially in AZ Sept 1st. Will bring "fear" by to you that weekend for dyno tinme. Will I be able to run in this event with you guys, ? Hopefully you'll have my car ready to rock. Thnks call me 210-316-4872

wow sounds like a killer car quint. i hope to be home mid september to install my motor nick is building me. :)

Never to early to plan for the 2nd. WCN in Phoenix which is going to be held at Speedworld on Nov. 23,24 and 25!:D

The event and activities will be on line at:

westcoastnats.com :: Index

Take a quick moment to visit and register. Input and comments welcome.:smile:

Nick Micale
3334 W. Marconi Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
602-866-9908
ArizonaGN@earthlink.net
http//:Index
Home of the world's fastest stock block Buick!

Heads up race this year Nick? :biggrin: :wink:

where'd you stay last yr??

remember the name of the hotel?
are you making reservations?
let me know, so I can schedule too !
thanks

I need to come by and pick up that pump.......

remember the name of the hotel?
are you making reservations?
let me know, so I can schedule too !
thanks

I need to come by and pick up that pump.......

Yes, you do need to pick up this pump! That blue thing running?? Haven't made reservations yet. Not sure if imports are allowed;)

im also going to need to look into this. i hope my dad will come down again this year so i can stay at the track and keep and eye on all the rides at night again.

import???????????

its a buick in a different wrapper.
all them chevy powered cars and they still call em a chevy.
how about the Opel, its always invited.
whats the name of that hotel?

Blue car has always been running, just not with steroid motor.:D