2007 Black 28' Haulmark Thrifty Hauler

86BLACKT

2007 Haulmark Thrifty Hauler, Black 28 foot with 5,000 lb axles, fuel doors, E track front to back on floor (3) and side walls. Spare tire which is stored in the floor. Any questions ask.Trades possible for enclosed snowmobile trailer or open trailer. Trailer was delivered 2/07. It has about 800 miles on it. Email for pictures.Asking $8000 Thanks
Rich

2007 Haulmark Thrifty Hauler, Black 28 foot with 5,000 lb axles, fuel doors, E track front to back on floor (3) and side walls. Spare tire which is stored in the floor. Any questions ask.Trades possible for enclosed snowmobile trailer or open trailer. Trailer was delivered 2/07. It has about 800 miles on it. Email for pictures.Asking $8000 Thanks
Rich

pic's ?

Rich

That is a heck of a deal!

Sent pics, bought a snowmobile trailer, just looking for an open trailer or late 90s crew cab 4x4 3/4 ton

Thanks, a guy came yesterday from West Virginia, and I heard his buddy tell him he stole it!! But I would rather sell it cheap than leave it sit. Thanks for all the interest!! Maybe I can afford to but intercooler plumbing now.