2007 Haulmark enclosed trailer

EightSecV6

MDBL
I took in trade a 20' Haulmark Thrifty Hauler. The trailer probably has less than 1500 miles on it. I measured the inside of the box today and it is 20' 8". That is nearly 5' of space with a Buick in it. It is white with vinyl walls inside (some extra screw holes where stuff was mounted) Comes with a spare tire, D rings are installed, LED tail lights,roof vent, chrome corners and diamond plate stone guard, fiberglass front roof cap,48" side door and pull down rear door with extension flap, drum brakes and tor-flex axles. The front corners have a ding in each one, not sure how they go there. This is a perfect entry level trailer in excellent condition. I would think a 1/2 ton truck will pull it with absolutely no issues as it is light. I towed it home tonight and you couldnt even tell it was on the back of my one ton truck. I will post pictures soon. Trailer was $6300 new, I am asking $4300 OBO.

couple pics

Attachments

• DSC02472.JPG
    DSC02472.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC02469.JPG
    DSC02469.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 247
What kind of floor, I have a friend looking one and will pass along!

I knew that wasn't going to last long. If you were closer I would have purchased it. Great deal!