Enclosed car hauler for sale

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
1995 Haulmark Elite II enclosed race hauler 25' bumper pull
White in color
Dual 5500 lb Dexter torq-flex "EZ lube" axles with electric brakes on both (pads & bearings good)
Insulated roof and walls
Does not leak
Electric brake away kit with good Interstate battery
4 new trailer service tires (load range D) and wheels
Interior lighting
Aluminum wall organizer (oil, rags, spray cans etc...)
Decent/Usable spare tire with good wheel
Fiberglass aero top
Wood floor with diamond plate drive ups
4 floor tie down points
Drop down rear door with spring assist
Side walk through escape door
2 roof vents
5000lb floor mounted winch
Diamond plate front rock guards with polished aluminum front side guards
Requires 2 5/16th ball
Recently replaced most all alluminum panel screws with stainless steel

This trailer tows like a dream and has been very good to me except for my bad luck with tires:mad: It's not perfect but looks VERY nice for its age! There are no major defects to the either the interior or exterior, just slight blemishes here and there from use. Not sure how many miles are on it but judging from the overall condition I'd say not a huge amount. I've owned this trailer for ~5-6 years and bought it from the original owner who I know...this man also takes very good care of his stuff. The hubs are greased per specs, the brakes adjusted, and the aluminum exterior panels waxed every season. This trailer is long enough for a TR and a full size ATV with room in the front for whatever. If your not aware the Elite II series is the top of the line model available for the Race Haulers. With the 11,000 GVR it will easily haul about any vehicle you can fit in it and not even tax the optional HD Dexter axles under it.

$5200.00 obo Pics upon request. Please direct all inquiries to me via PM or call at 913-244.3829. This trailer is located in Paola, Kansas (about 25 miles south of KC).

Pic of trailer

Here is a pic, have others if needed.

Attachments

• Haulmark Elite II enclosed race trailer 001.jpg
    Haulmark Elite II enclosed race trailer 001.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 289
I see the build up on the new TTA...looks like a stout combo. Have you had it to the track or dyno yet to get some numbers?

ya, im not playin.... I plan on getting it dynoed from the guy down the street after I tune it out. Still a little work to do tho.