2005 NFL Draft

It doesnt matter what my team does. The Browns will find a way to f*ck it up like they always do.:( Look at the last 5 years. Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, and Gerard Warren were all total jokes. And when we actually get a good player, Kellen Winslow Jr. they put him out there on special teams and tear his leg up. I miss the Kosar days:(

James

i grew up with mark clayton and he is a good friend of mine so i am only interested in were he goes

Year 2 of Dennis Green, he had a good draft last year. Hopefully we can get a running back or a corner.

we go last:D

It is not so much the player as the organization. First round pics don't mean a whole heck of a lot anyways. It seems they get traded away shortly. All Eli did was hold another teams jersey!

well

Chiefs need defense bad,,,,,so my guys is they will take a running back:mad:

Ty

Is it true that Matt Jones of Arkansas has 4.40 speed? Not bad for a 6'6" guy. He may not be a great quarterback, but with that size and speed he would be a great wideout....assuming he can catch.;)

Originally posted by stickybones
Is it true that Matt Jones of Arkansas has 4.40 speed? Not bad for a 6'6" guy. He may not be a great quarterback, but with that size and speed he would be a great wideout....assuming he can catch.;)

Yes it is true!!

That guy is a monster! I don't know why they have not been hyping him up. He makes Randy Moss look like a baby!:eek: :D

Originally posted by stickybones

I've watched Matt the past 4 years and he is a freak. His official 40 times at the combine were 4.37 & 4.39. That is unheard of for a guy that is almost 6'7" and 245 lbs. He single handedly won or kept us in so many games, he is a legend here in Arkansas. Wherever Matt goes, will be my new favorite team. He will be a superstar. GO HOGS!!!

3 Auburn players drafted in the top 10 and I'm betting Jason Campbell goes here shortly......Yet they didn't get to play in the National Championship game.:mad:

Originally posted by STP
3 Auburn players drafted in the top 10 and I'm betting Jason Campbell goes here shortly......Yet they didn't get to play in the National Championship game.:mad:

I agree that does suck!:mad:

Originally posted by noslo6
I've watched Matt the past 4 years and he is a freak. His official 40 times at the combine were 4.37 & 4.39. That is unheard of for a guy that is almost 6'7" and 245 lbs. He single handedly won or kept us in so many games, he is a legend here in Arkansas. Wherever Matt goes, will be my new favorite team. He will be a superstar. GO HOGS!!!

It looks like the Jacksonville Jaguars are your new fav. team!:D

hey

Chiefs got a STUD linebacker in Derrick Johnson:D

They have a few good free agents also now to go with that offense:eek:

Look out fellas, here we come.