2005 NFL Draft

It doesnt matter what my team does. The Browns will find a way to f*ck it up like they always do.:( Look at the last 5 years. Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, and Gerard Warren were all total jokes. And when we actually get a good player, Kellen Winslow Jr. they put him out there on special teams and tear his leg up. I miss the Kosar days:(

James

i grew up with mark clayton and he is a good friend of mine so i am only interested in were he goes

Year 2 of Dennis Green, he had a good draft last year. Hopefully we can get a running back or a corner.

we go last:D

It is not so much the player as the organization. First round pics don't mean a whole heck of a lot anyways. It seems they get traded away shortly. All Eli did was hold another teams jersey!

Is it true that Matt Jones of Arkansas has 4.40 speed? Not bad for a 6'6" guy. He may not be a great quarterback, but with that size and speed he would be a great wideout....assuming he can catch.;)

Originally posted by stickybones
Is it true that Matt Jones of Arkansas has 4.40 speed? Not bad for a 6'6" guy. He may not be a great quarterback, but with that size and speed he would be a great wideout....assuming he can catch.;)

Yes it is true!!

That guy is a monster! I don't know why they have not been hyping him up. He makes Randy Moss look like a baby!:eek: :D

Originally posted by stickybones

I've watched Matt the past 4 years and he is a freak. His official 40 times at the combine were 4.37 & 4.39. That is unheard of for a guy that is almost 6'7" and 245 lbs. He single handedly won or kept us in so many games, he is a legend here in Arkansas. Wherever Matt goes, will be my new favorite team. He will be a superstar. GO HOGS!!!

3 Auburn players drafted in the top 10 and I'm betting Jason Campbell goes here shortly......Yet they didn't get to play in the National Championship game.:mad:

Originally posted by STP
3 Auburn players drafted in the top 10 and I'm betting Jason Campbell goes here shortly......Yet they didn't get to play in the National Championship game.:mad:

I agree that does suck!:mad:

Originally posted by noslo6
I've watched Matt the past 4 years and he is a freak. His official 40 times at the combine were 4.37 & 4.39. That is unheard of for a guy that is almost 6'7" and 245 lbs. He single handedly won or kept us in so many games, he is a legend here in Arkansas. Wherever Matt goes, will be my new favorite team. He will be a superstar. GO HOGS!!!

It looks like the Jacksonville Jaguars are your new fav. team!:D

hey

Chiefs got a STUD linebacker in Derrick Johnson:D

They have a few good free agents also now to go with that offense:eek:

Look out fellas, here we come.