2005 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.0 Diesel

galoush

HWY2HELL
For Sale: My 2005 F350 Superduty Crew Cab Shortbed Color black 6.0 Diesel w 33K miles , Charcoal Grey leather interior XLT Sport Package , FX4 Package (i bought this truck new from Ford in 2005/ i have all service related papers etc ) in addition to what comes standard also has : has Adj Gas brake , dual alt , Polished Alum 18 wheels,Upfitter switches, Reverse aid , Snowplow package, Trailer hitch Pkg, XLT Sport seats 6 way power , shift on the fly ,3.73 Axle , security group . Spayed in Rhino bed liner, has Extended warr 75k /3 years bought when truck was purchased .......................The truck has the following aftermarket assy ......... Harleydavidson Grill and headlights . Front windows tinted to match the rears , AFE Magnum intake syst. Turbonetics Spearco Intecooler, Accufab elbow , MBRP 5 inch exhaust/downpipe with custom made system using V band clamps that alows the Cat to be put back in place of test pipe (Detailed in a post i made in the perf section ) MBRP Stainless 6 inch tip , PPE programer , Autometer digital EGT gauge and cup .( These aftermarket parts are apx $4000+ ) In addition to that i will provide all stock Parts . Intercooler , intake headlights and grill . I will post pics to follow this post ..... I am asking $29,000.... for as stated which if you are looking for this truck and plan to mod it is i think a very fair deal ............................ I may also be listing my 2004 Corvette ZO6 commerative ( I really would rather the truck sells first as it was my first new car and i wanted to keep it to pass on to my son one day ) The economy situation is forcing me to get rid of something and the truck was never used for work so its something i dont really need Please all interested parties contact me via E mail galoush@hotmail.com i will provide further info tel # etc to interested parties . Thanks Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_1025.jpg