2004r shifting problems

413turbo

rebuilt tranny with trans go kit.

when you shift into drive- it's like a small delay(1.5-3 seconds), then it's like it slams into gear...

just noticed when i slow down (almost to a stop), it downshifts and it is like it is free, but when you give it gas, boom it locks in to gear- except last night, it just spun like it was slipping.

what direction should i be looking?

aghh, same thing tonight. went to store ok, reverse was ok. put it in drive and it just whined and slipped.... backed up some more so that when i put it in drive it was rolling downhill somewhat, it locked into gear and worked fine, until i got home... turning in the drive, when it was slowing down and downshifted, it didn't hit the gear and just whined again.???

just a tad over full. looks and smells new. trans was rebuilt last year, but doesn't have much use. i seem to recall that racing- right after the burnout and while staging, that as the light popped, it would make a jerk and a loud pop as it was taking off.

i don't know why, but i'm thinking or hoping that it has something to do with the trans go shift kit.