2001 Yamaha Banshee

EightSecV6

MDBL
Bike appears stock BUT it has a Grand River Racing built race ported engine, wiseco pistons, welded crank, V-Force reeds,Trinity race clutch, K&N filter and Pro Circuit pipes/silencers, Trinity adjustable billet timing plate(and whatever else they did to it, I cant remember!).Holeshots on the front and rear,stock suspension, billet front bumper and rear grab bar. The engine made 79hp on gasoline and 84hp on alcohol. I dyno'd on my chassis dyno and it made 68hp to the tires on gas (I have never run it on alcohol). I am confident it will run 100mph with the current gearing, open the throttle up in 3rd gear and it will stand up with little effort. Despite the porting, the bike has a real strong bottom end and can still be trail ridden. Engine has about 10 hours on it since I got it back from GRR. I simply dont ride it anymore. I also have a pair of Bear claw tires on stock rims that I used in the snow two times that will go with it. Plastic is not cracked or broken anywhere and the seat has no rips.
$3400 obo trades?

EightSecV6@verizon.net

trade a set of race ported champion "R" heads with T&D rockers 12 or so passes
Ill throw in a meziere electric waterpump also!!