2001 Jeep Cherokee * Rare 2-Door 4WD

323GTX

Selling my 2001 Jeep Cherokee 2-Door with 4-Wheel Drive and Automatic transmission. It's very clean, well maintained, never abused and turn key. It has 117,000 miles. This is the last year for the Cherokee and the 2-door is rare and hard to find.

It's always had regular oil changes and the oil remains clean even after changing it and driving for several thousand miles. It runs perfect. The transmission fluid was changed regularly, fluid is cherry red, and shifts perfectly. It drives great!

The factory gray metallic paint and dark charcoal gray interior are in very good condition. Equipped with full gauges, power windows & locks, power mirrors, delay wipers, illuminated vanity mirrors for driver & passenger, a few other options and the A/C blows cold. It has a current PA safety inspection until September 2008.

This Jeep is bone stock and not modified in any way. The only custom touches I made was add factory 6-spoke black steel wheels with late 80's chrome center caps. The Cherokee's didn't come this way from the factory. I wanted that factory official-duty police-package heavy-duty look that many other manufacturers offer. It sets it apart from other stock Cherokee's on the road. They look fantastic with the black trim. The only other thing I did was remove the "O" from the SPORT emblem so it says "SP RT". (I didn't like the SPORT emblem)

Maintenance performed in the past year...

- Tires
- Battery
- OEM battery hold down
- Spark plugs
- Air filter
- Serpentine Belt
- Steering stabilizer
- Trans fluid change
- Transfer case fluid change
- Grease slip joint
- Wiper Blades

Here are the defects...

- Couple of stone chips in the windshield
- Drivers door bottom has rust starting in the corner
- Rear bumper has rust spots starting along the top
- Normal wear & tear with a 7 year old vehicle that was driven daily

I really hate to sell this Jeep because it's a rock-solid turn-key vehicle that will last a long time and very hard to find. The only reason for selling is I just bought another vehicle I've been looking for for 18 months. I can't afford to keep both vehicles.

Price: $5900

Pictures: Jeep Photo Gallery by BTD at pbase.com

Thanks!