200 w 700 filter

Futwa

i 've seen a 700 filter and it looks like the longer neck of the filter puts the pickup closer to the bottom of the pan, and it also picks up from the bottom of the filter instead of the top. I've only heard of a couple of people doing this but what's the genral concinses...does it pickup too deep? Also, i will be running an art carr deep pan if that helps any. And how much fluid does the 200 take with a 10' converter plus 2 extrea quarts from the pan?

Deep pan?/

Make it REAL EASY!! Call Bruce Toelle at PTS and get his alum fabbed pan and filter kit and be done w/ the 700 filter stuff. His pan is a work of art and flat keeps the pickup under the oil where it belongs!!:D :D 916-739-0510

i just recently found out about pts and his pans as well as other products are really awesome but i've already got the artcarr pan and can't return it so i gotta make it work....i did get it for cheap though.

A/C pan

had 1 on a previous car. The idea is to cut the "posts" that are cast into the bottom down and use the 700 filter. There is a specific amt you cut off and I don't recall what the dims are.. Anyone else know??

Dimensionzzzz!

I just had the filter support as cast in the pan removed flush with the inside of the pan. It may just be in my head but my car seemed to shift a little harder and quicker when I did the 700/Art Carr pan mod, just wish the previous owner had done it sooner!

Bruce's stuff

I just installed bruce's allum. pan, filter & shift kit! Nice stuff!!!! Works great, easy install:cool: