20,ooo mile gn parted out

I still havn't received an answer by private message or email. I hate to do it, but I have opened a Paypal dispute claim requesting a full refund.

Great!:mad: Thats alright I used a Postal Money Order so as soon as the 45 days are up, I am going to open a mail fraud charge.

Complaint filed with PayPal. Three weeks with no contact or reply from the seller is enough. There is no legitimate excuse for that unless he's dead. Ironoically he was quick to reply when I expressed an interest in the items he allegedly has. I appreciate the efforts of the intermediaries but the seller should deal with the buyers directly.

Jim

GMV6TURBOPOWER will be on here soon. His computer $hit the bed and he hasnt been able to access anyones shipping info from paypal. I told him he could use my computer to clear up these issues.

GMV6TURBOPOWER will be on here soon. His computer $hit the bed and he hasnt been able to access anyones shipping info from paypal. I told him he could use my computer to clear up these issues.

It's interesting that one of his other friends PM'd me on his behalf on Friday and never mentioned any computer troubles. Plus I can think of about 10 different ways to get Internet access beyond my home PC if it happened to fail.

I don't want to be a dickhead about this, but when I send many hundreds of dollars to someone I like to get something in return in a timely manner. I also like to give people the benefit of the doubt so I hope he takes you up on your offer to let him use your home PC. My offer to come out there and pick my stuff up still stands. I'd prefer my money back at this point, but I'm close enough to come get the stuff any time. Tomorrow for example. He does actually have the stuff he's selling, right?

Jim

It's interesting that one of his other friends PM'd me on his behalf on Friday and never mentioned any computer troubles. Plus I can think of about 10 different ways to get Internet access beyond my home PC if it happened to fail.
Jim

>>> Jimmy,
I also gave his number to. You could call him. I also didn't know about the computer, So I could not tell you that.
I hope you guys get this resolved ASAP, In case you missed it.

203-605-4704

hope this helps.

>>> Jimmy,
I also gave his number to. You could call him. I also didn't know about the computer, So I could not tell you that.
I hope you guys get this resolved ASAP, In case you missed it.

203-605-4704

hope this helps.

You didn't give me his number in our PM exchange, but I appreciate you posting it here. I'll give him a call tonight.

Jim

Sorry - didn't see that one.

I just spoke with James and he definitely seems like a reasonable guy. He says anyone who e-mailed him their info or PayPal'd it should give him a call at the above number due to computer problems. Call any time after 4:30 but not too late in the evening (he said before midnight but let's be nice).

Even though I don't have my stuff yet I'm going to apologize for assuming he was ripping people off. He says he's going to send it soon.

Jim

Hmmmmmm? I sent a postal money order! It has my shipping info!

Hmmmmmm? I sent a postal money order! It has my shipping info!

Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't skeptical, but like I said I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Give him a call - he seemed to be genuinely concerned about the situation.

Jim

I don't mind saying I'm skeptical too. I find it very hard to excuse his lack of communication. It's too easy to find a computer to access this web site and make a post explaining what happened. He has other people's money and he should have gone out of his way to communicate with them. Apoligize and give me my money back and all is well.