2 step with XFI

kolb02

Hey guys, I got a 2 step from Hartline Performance for the XFI. I wired it all in per the instructions. I just want to know what I have to do to get it to work in the XFI software? And how do you guys trigger the 2 step? In previous cars it was on a switch with trans brake but I do not have a trans brake in this car. I did leave Cal a text message but I know he is busy and we are racing this Saturday. Any help to get this thing ready would be awesome.

drill the brake pedal on the left side for a switch , turbo tweak should have them.. same as what they used with the bailey 2step , basically its a transbrake type momentary switch
normally you brake with right foot but foot braking at the line your left foot goes to the pedal , right foot is on the accelerator pedal

you can but ive found the brake arm takes time to return and it has to return fully , so youre actually rolling and the two step is still actively holding the rpm down

Ok, I got that. What about setting it up in the XFI?
Just look in the menu: View|Spark Functions|Sequential Rev Limiting. Also Sec. 33 of the help pages will explain it.

I just put mine on a button switch connected to PA Hold to activate 2-step.