2 of my passes a couple weeks ago

ttypewhite

Got outta shape quick and lifted
[video=youtube;5AW3mG0EUjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AW3mG0EUjY[/video]

No 3rd gear with a 1.50 sixty foot. :frown:
[video=youtube;YNKIMnUAPGg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKIMnUAPGg[/video]

SWEET !!!!!!
NICE run !!!!!! Had to have been screaming at the end of the run without third gear.

Bryan

Hi Mike
Awesome launch. Car sounds great too.

I was at the AMC cruise on thanksgiving monday ( Canadian Thanksgiving ) and checked out the cars. All the usual ones were there - stangs camaros chevelles... Noticed a few had the burnout boogers still on the fenders. Quite a few of the Woodbridge guys were there at the track with you that day. So I went around and shot the poo with some of the guys who were at the track and your car was mentioned several times . " the guy with the white regal......" also a group were hovering around a gt-r and the conversation within the group i overheard that they have to watch out for the GNs .
I was curious how your car ran and was going to pm ya but had a feeling you would post sooner or later.
I'm sure the woodbrige guys will drop there jaws once they find out you didnt use 3rd.
Congrats on the 979 pass
S.

Very Nice!!!! I like the announcer....it took him a second to figure our why you were slower in the 1/4 than the 1/8...lol

You lifter:D

Hi Mike
Awesome launch. Car sounds great too.

I was at the AMC cruise on thanksgiving monday ( Canadian Thanksgiving ) and checked out the cars. All the usual ones were there - stangs camaros chevelles... Noticed a few had the burnout boogers still on the fenders. Quite a few of the Woodbridge guys were there at the track with you that day. So I went around and shot the poo with some of the guys who were at the track and your car was mentioned several times . " the guy with the white regal......" also a group were hovering around a gt-r and the conversation within the group i overheard that they have to watch out for the GNs .
I was curious how your car ran and was going to pm ya but had a feeling you would post sooner or later.
I'm sure the woodbrige guys will drop there jaws once they find out you didnt use 3rd.
Congrats on the 979 pass
S.

lol, It is a small world. I got calls from a couple of those guys on my way home that day as well (great group of guys). The word does travel fast. My 3rd gear issue was my shifter cable being pinched between my scatter shield and the body of the car. Bought a heavy duty shifter cable and clearanced my shield to give me the space I need.

Thanks to all for the kind words, hopefully I will have something better to report the next time out.