2 kills in one outing!

1fast6

Haven't had the GN out in a while. Had it at my shop so I could bring the vette home and run the gas out of it. I do that twice a year. Anyways, on to the kills.

After chasing down an exhaust leak to a leaking header gasket I changed it out and took it for a drive. 1/2 a tank of 93 and a full tank of alky on boardand 20# of boost.

1st kill was a porsche 944 turbo. I know, I know, there not much to write home about but the guy wanted to race so who am I to judge:D This was on a local interstate from about a 40mph roll. No problem. left him like he threw it in park...

2nd was a good one... C4 vette. round tail lights so it wasn't the LT1. anyways, I went by him and gave him the "snort" a couple lights down we were side by side at a red:biggrin: let the killing begin:cool: Brought the boost up to 4# and light went green. Heard him dump the clutch... we were about even thru the intersection then the boost came on strong and I put a length on him. Stretched it out a little bit further then let out. He wasn't gaining and I wasn't gonna do a buck twenty thru town.
Best part was when he turned off later I noticed he had a temp tag:biggrin: Hope he didn't just buy it:biggrin:

Best part was when he turned off later I noticed he had a temp tag:biggrin: Hope he didn't just buy it:biggrin:

Oh yes....yes I do hope he just bought it....that's the best time to crush a Vette (or Stang) driver....while the guy is still in the honeymoon phase and feeling like he's the street king...

good job! lol thats right mean chicken. hope ya feel good he probably went home and kicked his dog lol