2-for-1 5.7 GTO and a turbo neon as an after dinner mint.

BlackoutDrunk

Spring Loaded Idiot
Me and a buddy were heading over to a local cruise to check out some cars and enjoy the evening. On the way some goof in a neon is eye balling me but I really don't pay attention to him because it would be like picking on midget. So as I'm making my way through traffic I come upon a red GTO with the 5.7 badge on the back. I was kinda hoping for a 6.0 but this will have to do. Of course as we're cruising along he gooses the gas a little bit and I smile. What do I see in the distance? A yellow light turning red with plenty of traffic-less wide open empty street, YAY! So I line up with the GTO in the left lane, me in the middle, neon boy in the right and I'm thinking, alright a kill sandwich.

I didn't get a chance to build up the boost, only got the gauge to 0 and the light turned green. The GTO takes off gets a bout a fender ahead me and then the 23lbs of HELL YEAH kick in. I love passing guys while the tires are spinning. I pulled about 4 car lengths on him and shut down, neon boy was even further back. My buddy is just smiling and all he says is "holy sh*t!" I asked him if he noticed if the neon was racing and he said yeah that he heard him come off the light in an apparent attempt to stay with us.

I've been messing around trying to get my car right for two years and I can't tell you guys how good that felt.

My buddy who was with me has a 09 Challenger SRT8 with a couple of bolt-ons that he feels pretty good about. Needless to say he now knows first hand what the outcome would be if we lined up. Eventually I wanted to post his Challenger in the kill section but I got a feeling that won't happen now. :cool: