2 200-4rs, 2 convertors, 2 driveshafts, one of each 9 sec capable

3" driveshaft is sold

Still available:

- 10" UCC non l/u convertor for 200-4r (best for 10 sec combo)
- Fresh stock BRF 200-4r with super servo and 0 miles
- 3000 12" L/U convertor for 200-4r

converter

still have the 12" converter? i am in the western burbs of chicago.
thanks
Chris

still have the 12" converter? i am in the western burbs of chicago.
thanks
Chris

Yes, both the 12" and 10" convertors are still available. Ill pm you my phone number now. Call me if you have questions.

Im still thinken about the UCC 10" n/l converter!If you still have on 7/10/09
i might buy it.Talk with you later.

Thanks,John

Im still thinken about the UCC 10" n/l converter!If you still have on 7/10/09
i might buy it.Talk with you later.

Thanks,John

Sounds good John. Did the driveshaft arrive safely? UPS shows it was delivered Monday but I didn't hear back from you.

Still available:

- 10" UCC non l/u convertor for 200-4r (best for 10 sec combo)
- Fresh stock BRF 200-4r with super servo and 0 miles
- 3000 12" L/U convertor for 200-4r

12" converter. 3000 stall is that flash stall? how long did you run it? still working perfect ? whats the weight or how much to ship to 77089?
thanks

12" converter. 3000 stall is that flash stall? how long did you run it? still working perfect ? whats the weight or how much to ship to 77089?
thanks
Ill have to get back to you on these details. It worked fine when removed, it was just replaced with a looser converter.

Any kind of warranty or assurance the tranny will work properly?

If you were to install it locally and I was present for the first drive, then yes I will guarantee that it has no problems and performs like it should.

This stuff is still available. I've had at least 5 people who said they are sending payment for the trans and never did. So if you aren't seriously interested please dont bother PMing me. Im not going to waste any more time getting shipping quotes for people who aren't interested. The trans is $600 locally picked up or $800 shipped to the lower 48.

- 10" UCC non l/u convertor for 200-4r (best for 10 sec combo) $750obo plus shipping
- Fresh stock BRF 200-4r with super servo and 0 miles $600 pickup in chicago or $800 shipped to lower 48
- 3000 12" L/U convertor for 200-4r $200 plus shipping

I was very serious about the converter. and was ready to buy I have purchased a converter already.
Thank you
rob