2 200-4rs, 2 convertors, 2 driveshafts, one of each 9 sec capable

I'm interested in the 3" drivehshaft. Did you get it made yourself? and are they 1310 joints? Spicer solids?

I was thinking that stock was 1330, but am not really sure. Feel free to email me direct: jnguyensmu@gmail.com

I had a local speed shop make me the driveshaft. The yoke is 1310, the u-joints are spicer solids.

Here is the 12" converter.

12lu_600.jpg

12lu2_600.jpg

Ill have pics of the UCC converter and 3" drive shaft up in a little while.

Interested in the UCC (ultimate converter concepts) what is the stall?Is this
also a 12" converter?Let me know.

John

Hows it going. Newby here and to the fun life of having a GN. I am intersted in the fresh 200-4r. Do you know what shipping would be to New Mexico?

Interested in the UCC (ultimate converter concepts) what is the stall?Is this
also a 12" converter?Let me know.

John

John,
The UCC converter is a 10" non l/u which is much lighter than larger l/u units. It has anti-ballooning plates and some lightweight internals. On my 9 second stock block buick this converter flashed to 2700 at 0psi, and stalled to 3500 at 10psi, 4000 at 15psi, and 4500 at 20psi on the transbrake. The wheelie video I posted was leaving at 21psi (about 4600rpm).

Let me also post details on my combo from the video using this converter. It was a very stockish/basic combo that ran low 10's all day long.
Stock block .020 over
Stock heads ported
Stock intake ported
Stock plenum ported
Stock throttle body ported
Stock location cas intercooler
Stock 200-4r built up for 9's
Stock 8.5" rear end with spool/33 spline axles
UCC 10" converter (this one I have for sale)
3" driveshaft (also selling in this post)
UMI Performance UCA's and LCA's
BS3
71GTQ
Dual intake 340's with 95lb injectors
3585 raceweight

The pass in the video was a 10.02 @ 131 with a 1.29 60' time using all of these parts.

three questions:

Are 1310's the size of stock joints too in the driveshaft? Yes, it is a direct bolt it? I'm assuming it is/was balanced?

Will you do $215 shipped (paypal) to 78258?

three questions:

Are 1310's the size of stock joints too in the driveshaft? Yes, it is a direct bolt it? I'm assuming it is/was balanced?

Will you do $215 shipped (paypal) to 78258?

This is a direct bolt in for stock-configured GN with a 200-4r. The driveshaft is the factory length, the shaft/yokes/u-joints are just stronger. 1310 is the grade of steel the yoke is made out of, not a size. Yes it was balanced, there is one small weight welded on it. Ill ship for $240 if you pay using paypal.

I'll pass. Thanks, John

ps.. I think they should be 1330 joints though (the number does dictate the size) might help the sale if you double check. See Denny's driveshaft.

Are you willing to work on the price for the 200-4r or is that a pretty solid price?
Im pretty firm. A stock rebuild would cost you about $800, not to mention BRF cores go for another $400. Im basically giving this thing away just to make room in the garage. But pm me what you had in mind.

I'll pass. Thanks, John

ps.. I think they should be 1330 joints though (the number does dictate the size) might help the sale if you double check. See Denny's driveshaft.

Looks like I was mistaken, thanks for pointing that out. I will take dimensions with my caliper tonight and post the results.

Well it turns out that the driveshaft has 1330 series joints. The dennys driveshaft site says 1310's are 3 1/4 (3.250) and 1330's are 3 5/8" (3.625). Mine measured 3.640 with the electrical tape so its definitely a 1330 joint.

ds1.jpg

Still available:
- This 3" 1330 driveshaft
- Fresh stock 200-4r with billet super servo
- 12" l/u 3000 stall converter
- 10" UCC converter

I will take the 3" drive shaft for $200.,what about shipping?My address is,

John Alstrand
14701 Twin peaks rd.
Poway,CA 92064
So when you figure out shipping let me know,Also do you do pay-pal?,Or USPS money order?Let me know ok.

Thanks,John

I will take the 3" drive shaft for $200.,what about shipping?My address is,

xxx
So when you figure out shipping let me know,Also do you do pay-pal?,Or USPS money order?Let me know ok.

Thanks,John

John,
I will send you a PM now.