2 200-4rs, 2 convertors, 2 driveshafts, one of each 9 sec capable

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
After much thought I've decided to sell all my 200-4r stuff and go to a 400. Everything listed here has worked flawlessly into the 9's and is ready to bolt in. Click here for a video of my car using the "9 sec proven" parts listed below: Videos > Best 60 time - 1.299!!! - FQuick.com

- 9 sec proven Extreme Automatics (Lonnie Diers) 200-4r. I have almost $4000 into this thing. Best of everything but I am not sure if it has the billet OD planetary (not a big deal unless you are shifting into OD on a 9 second pass. Not sure why anyone would do that anyway...). You can use either a l/u or non l/u converter (still has the l/u parts, but I have been using a non l/u with it and have had no problems). It has a deep sheet metal pan with sump, electric transbrake, lots of billet, etc. Basically everything you need for the 9's. I have less than one summer on this thing (1000 miles, 20 low 10/high 9 passes) since Lonnie inspected it and it needs nothing. Asking $2800 outright (no core needed) and willing to deliver a reasonable distance (50 miles or so from Chicago area).

- 9 sec proven UCC (Ultimate Converter Concepts) torque converter. Best 60' I've had with this thing was 1.299 (see video in sig). Best suited for 10 second capable cars (was a little loose for the 9's). Paid $1200, asking $750.

- 9 sec proven Muscle Motorsports lightweight steel 3.5" driveshaft with 1350 yokes and a $200 Strange yoke (U1667). Paid $450, will let go for $350. This will handle more than any 200-4r can withstand (low 9's?).

- Fresh stock 200-4r with a super servo. 0 miles since rebuild. $600 picked up.

- 12" l/u 3000 stall converter but not sure who makes it. Once I get those details I'll post them.

- 3" driveshaft with a 1310 yoke and spicer u-joints. I had lots of 1.4 60' times on this one with no problems. When I put the UCC convertor in and starting going low 1.3's, I ended up twisting the yoke. I had the yoke replaced with a brand new one and only used it with drag radials until I got my new MM driveshaft. So, this one is safe down to low 1.40 60' times. Paid $350, will let go for $200.

All prices are plus shipping.

Email me at fillys6@gmail.com if you are interested in any of this stuff.

Thanks,
Filly

2004r rebuild for $600...im very interested...please call me at 815.791.4638 when you get a chance...im in the kankakee area.

thanks
Josh

Ok let me think on it.If someone else has interest before i return sell it.How
would you ship the trans?How much $$ might it be for shipping?

Thanks,John

FILLY-

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that Im going to pass on the stocker...

Im going to focus on the everything but the tranny for the moment and see if things fall into place.

Thanks for your time and understanding,
Josh

No worries, I got another guy lined up who wants it. Good luck with your ride.

UPDATE**
- 9 sec 200-4r pending sale, if you are interested get in line in case the deal falls through.
- 9 sec 3.5" driveshaft SOLD
- 9 sec UCC convertor still available
- 200-4r stock rebuild - pending sale, if you are interested get in line in case the deal falls through.
- 200-4r 3000 stall - still available but I cant figure out who makes the damn thing! First $200 takes it!
- 3" drive shaft with fresh yoke - still available (I forgot to mention this is the drive shaft that was in my car in the picture and video below!! The yoke was replaced AFTER those crazy wheelies though.)

Thanks,
Filly

What are you getting for the 3000 stall L/U converter? Could you give me more details. I am putting together a stock GN and this might work well with my TA 49 turbo.
Thanks,
Jeff

Since I dont know who makes it Ill take $200 plus shipping. When I get home tonight I will post the numbers that are stamped on it.

TTT, everything is still for sale except the 3.5" driveshaft.

Jeff - Sorry I forgot to post the converter numbers. Ill try to remember tonight.

9 sec 2004-r - SOLD
3.5" drive shaft - SOLD

Still available:
- UCC converter (used in the wheelie picture below and in the 1.29 60' video!!)
- 3" driveshaft
- fresh stock 200-4r
- 12 l/u converter

I still cant figure out who makes the 12" converter but it has the following numbers stamped on it:
2C523K1
K3 2R 065
C24HD

I'm interested in the 3" drivehshaft. Did you get it made yourself? and are they 1310 joints? Spicer solids?

I was thinking that stock was 1330, but am not really sure. Feel free to email me direct: jnguyensmu@gmail.com