kman71

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Both cars are off the market!!!
10/26/12

CarrvteBADCARRSpringCleaning042012033.jpg

$17,500 FIRM
T-tops/Leather Interior
56K mileage
PHS Documentation and Full Maintenance log.
Mostly stock with 60lb injectors, Turbo Tweak Chip, Scanmaster, Walbro Fuel pump with Hotwire Kit, Upgraded Exhaust,Cold Air Intake, R134a A/C Cold air conversion. Custom Turbo Trans Am Chrome Heat Sheild. Custom Turbo Trans Am Black Floor Mats. Custom Turbo Trans Am Underhood Insulator. Custom Illuminated Turbo Stereo with blue tooth, HID Fogs and Headlamps, keyless entry. The rear spoiler was replaced with a fiberglass spoiler. Headlights, power antenna, and rear hatch all work perfectly.
This is a driver and cruise night car with modern features and in perfect working condition.
Body is original paint and 9 out of 10 condition, very shiny with minor wear visible. Drivers seat is the the original and showing wear.
Click the link below for pictures.
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/kriscarr71/TTA 613/TTA 613 FOR SALE/

2012-10-16TTA1040FORSALEpics010.jpg

$16,500 FIRM
T-tops/Cloth Interior
57K mileage
PHS Documentation and Full Maintenance log
Highly modified with 60lb injectors, Bailey Chip, Razor's Alky Kit, Scanmaster, Maf Translator GenII Wide Band Control, Fuel/Air and Higher Turbo Boost Gauges on Pillar, Walbro Fuel Pump with Hotwire kit, Ford 9" rear end, Art Carr Torque Convertor, T-63 Turbo, Custom GNX Turbo Heat Shield, Precision External Wastegate, 3" downpipe with cut out, cat delete, Borla Exhaust, Upgraded Two Stage Aluminum Radiator, Front Mount Intercooler, R134a A/C Cold air conversion, Wilwood Big Brake kit, Black GNX Style Wheels. Custom Turbo Trans Am Underhood Insulator. Custom White faceplates on gauges. Custom Illuminated Turbo Stereo with blue tooth, HID Fogs and Headlamps. Headlights, power antenna, and rear hatch all work perfectly.
This is former raced car that I have restored and is in perfect working condition set for 24lbs of boost.
Body is original paint and 7 out of 10 condition. Front spoiler has minor crack near fog light and rear spoiler is original and cracking. I have the replacements for both front and rear spoilers and they are negotiable.
Click the link below for pictures.
http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k545/kriscarr71/TTA 1040/TTA 1040 FOR SALE/

Both cars have clean car faxes and titles. Both were purchased in the spring of 2010 and restored to perfect mechanical condition.

Both are garaged in New Lenox, IL
kriscarr71@gmail.com
Kris Carr
708-546-8102

Sorry Tom, I should have put that in the original post, as much as I would like a Harley, trading a car instead of selling one will certainly make my divorce final. LOL

So no trades, cash only for either car.

Status
Not open for further replies.