2 15 inch style GNX rims 4 sale

Big Mike

Don't Piss me Off!
I bought these Alum rims new back im 88 and they just sat in my garage until I found them on the weekend. New,never had tires mounted on them,still have the stickers on the rims. It says
4 1/2,4 3/4 on the inside of the rim in marker. See pictures below. I could bring these to BG with me if someone want's them.

Attachments

• resize 1.jpg
    resize 1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 111
Yes how much?????

Also what width are they??? If they are 15x8's with 3 an 1/2 B.S. Then put me in line 2nd!!!!

I will messure the thickness tomorrow.Take a look at the wheel bolt holes .What would you call them ovaled ?

$200 bucks ?
The dust is free. J/K

Attachments

• resize 5.jpg
    resize 5.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 67
Good point!!!!

Yes Idid not pic up on that when I 1st saw the wheel the holes dolook oval?? What is up with that??? Never seen this before.. If they are in deed oval shaped they will definitely have to be drilled!! Uh Oh:(

I forget the name they used.They use some washer? or insert.Multy ...? can't remember..but they do fit the wheel lugs.

They used to do that to rims all hte time,It is so it fits 4.5 and 4.75 bolt patterns,YOu would need shank lug nuts and washers i believe

Originally posted by Big Mike
I forget the name they used.They use some washer? or insert.Multy ...? can't remember..but they do fit the wheel lugs.

I believe its called a uni-lug rim and yes they do take a special washer that aligns the wheel properly. They also require long shank lug nuts.