1st car show since I get the "old school cool" Buick back

Nice meeting you too. Your car is top notch. I guess im not up to par to be able to earn any hardware. Ill have to earn my stripes at the track instead. Let me know when you head out to another show, ill be happy to park next to your sweet ride again.

Nice meeting you too. Your car is top notch. I guess im not up to par to be able to earn any hardware. Ill have to earn my stripes at the track instead. Let me know when you head out to another show, ill be happy to park next to your sweet ride again.

See my post about the next car show at the Hampton Christian School.

Congratulations on your win Jim at the hampton christian car show. I talked to the guy with the red camaro that got second place at a show i was at in newport news this past saturday. He told me he got second to a Kyle Petty car. Eric

15812992_medium.jpg
15812981_medium.jpg
15813003_medium.jpg
15812991_medium.jpg

Whoops hit the send button too soon. We had a show in Charlottesville last weekend and I talked a friend into both of us taking 2 cars. Mine are the 72 Monte, 2nd from left and the 86 GN. Took home 2 top 25's:rolleyes:. What a blast.

Carl

Congratulations on your win Jim at the hampton christian car show. I talked to the guy with the red camaro that got second place at a show i was at in newport news this past saturday. He told me he got second to a Kyle Petty car. Eric

Thanks Eric.

That is funny to hear someone say they got beat by Kyle Petty car. LOL
I might be heading to Texas for 3 weeks so I am not sure when the next show I am going to is. But I will let you know.

Jim

Eric are you going to the car show in Richmond I just posted about. 24th Annual Buick/Olds/Pontiac/Cadillac (BOPC) Show?????