1997 Grand Prix GTP $1500

Bump for The Bird.:)
Yo Chicken! does it come with a Mean Chicken signed glove box, in a Carol Shelby sort of way?;)

Mike B.

I know he pays you to keep his car alive, but are you telling me he gets tips from you for getting your motor running Lou?:eek::ROFLMAO::p
The chicken has been laying low lately I'm a little concerned about him. Something must of clipped his wings ?

I wished you were closer to TX., I would take that car. My son has been flipping W bodys for nice profits. That car would sell here for 2K like it sets.

The chicken has been laying low lately I'm a little concerned about him. Something must of clipped his wings ?
The chicken surfaced yesterday at my shop after being called out as AWOL for months. His coup not wanting to go over 10 # boost without laying an egg . Took about 10 min. on the shop scope to identify a couple of bad wires as the culprit. Perhaps now the kill section will once again be awakened with tales of the chickens street adventures.

Lou. Did he ever get the overboost problem fixed? I think the exhaust housing just needed a little more porting.

GTP is sold. It went for $1200 cash.
The clear coat was shot and flaking off, and the headliner needed replacing among other interior and trim issues.

Yup Lou got the coop running nice again...it was breaking up at anything over 10lbs of boost.
Freshened up the gas, topped off the methanol,....made a couple tuning passes to make sure it was safe....and promptly went out and killed an M4.

Yesterday a Honda CBR1000 came along side me and huffed and puffed at me for a show while I was cruising along....so at about 45mph I kept it in 2nd I leaned on the break whole building some boost up on a roll....and let it go.
Left him a few lengths back fighting to catch up to me...which he eventually did.
His girlfriend tagged along falling behind on her bike....hers looked and sounded like a 600.

After he went around me I got out of it...had to be well over 100...
We ended up alongside each other a few lights later, but behind a couple rows of cars. He was impressed...said he normally just dusts cars off but that I gave him the closest race he's had.
cluck, cluck, cluck....

Oh Spoolfool2....I need to schedule a tuning appointment. ;-)
I also still need to pull the turbo and finish the porting from the inside to settle the creeping boost.

Drop off that down pipe and squirrel cage at my shop, and I'll get it squared away. Also, I still need you to go over how to post up stuff on my web site. Note: Web site you did for me totally ROCKS! You da man... Well... Maybe, The Chicken...:D

Where did your old car go to? The NHRA Wally Parks Museum?;)
I still find it hard to believe that ANY car could go 191,000 miles with your talons on the gas peddle.:eek::D

The Kill section has been very slow.
Lets get the Coup back up and healthy. Since you've been gone, we've had to bring Raven out of retirement to try and fill in with some Camero fluff.:eek:

Mike B.

Twelve hundred bucks?:eek:

Heck! The Mean Chicken signed glove box alone was worth more than that.;)

Lou. Did he ever get the overboost problem fixed? I think the exhaust housing just needed a little more porting.
Nope, the chicken came by to just say hello & since I had a little time put his car on the scope & found a couple of plug wires with high resistance. I probably won't see him for another six months. :pigeon:

Nope, the chicken came by to just say hello & since I had a little time put his car on the scope & found a couple of plug wires with high resistance. I probably won't see him for another six months. :pigeon:

I have heard that some birds migrate for the winter.
Next time I see a flock of geese go over head, I'll look to see if there are any chickens in the formation.

Hey Tim,

THIS is what a car ad should look like!

pontiac.jpg

Last edited:
Guy,
When a Celeb like Tim sells something, the fans are lined up for blocks, just to say that they were part of the bidding war.

I mean, You DID bid, didn't you???:eek: