1996 Buick REGAL LS NEED.HELP

edwardtexasmadeftw

I NEED.HELP AND SOME KNOWLEDGE TO TURBO CHARGE MY 1996 BUICK REGAL LS ... I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO GET KITS FOR IT WHAT I NEED TO TURBO CHARGE IT OR WHERE TO GET A INNERCOOLER FOR IT AND PUT IT ON IF U HAVE ANY FEED BACK PLEASE LET ME KNOW ... WOULD I HAVE CUSTOM BUILD THE TURBO MANIFOLD????

Whats your mechanical experiance?

as far as i know there are no off the shelf kits to turbo your buick..... and if there is - stay away from ebay kits.... more headache then there worth.

off the top, I can think of several parts needed..... first and for most i would look into ECM and weather it can be made to handle boost or if there is an available ECM to do it. Stay away from FMU's there nuthing but a bandaid to the real boost fueling.

lets start there, tell me what you find and I will tell you whats next.

try intense performance. they have kits to delete the supercharger on the regal gs to go turbo. sure u can adapt it to a n/a regal. also check out 3800 performance. could also swap the supercharger on to your regal. they push some nice numbers with bolt on parts. i just picked up a gs for six hundred bucks to swap the motor and trans into an olds trofeo.