1992 Mustang 5.0 5 spd cheap(calypso green bone stock)

efi-street

bought this car from a co-worker when he needed to free up some extra cash. I really don't need two mustangs, so this one needs to go.

I believe in full disclosure when selling a car, so here goes.
UNBLEMISHED carfax and clear title in hand.
1992 calypso hatch. Factory 5.0 car with 5 speed and grey interior.
Aside from a set of BBK springs, this car is BONE STOCK down to the air silencer and original exhaust.
Shows 91k on the odo, but I'm pretty sure it's 191k.
-Brand new Ford sunroof seal installed 6/15/09
-New plugs/wires/dist cap, rotor button and battery.
-ac not working right now. All parts are there though i believe it just needs charging.
-has been repainted. The car is a definite 5 footer. Not a $5000 job, more of a $1500 job. (I'm very much a perfectionist with my cars).
-Currently has an idle issue (revs drop when you let the clutch out in neutral)likely IAC or TPS sensor. I haven't had time to mess with it yet.
-original front seats, but base model lx rear seat (very good condition). This was due to a previous owner doing a rear seat delete at some point.
-No tears on seats (just had interior and engine bay detailed)
-The carfax is clean, but there is evidence of minor work being done to the passenger's quarter panel just to the rear of the door. (told you I'm nit picky).
-headlights are hazed

Other than that, it is a VERY solid UNMOLESTED example of a 1992 hatch in this beautiful color.

I also have a bassani x pipe and king cobra clutch that goes with the car (though the clutch has not given me any problems).
A steal at $4200.
Possible trades for nice bass boat, Jeep CJ/Wrangler, Turbo Buick, or ??.

photos here:
Image gallery

-Clay