1992 GS Regal for sale low miles

Dennis Kirban

Not sure if this is permitted to be posted here but here goes: Locally to our shop (Plumsteadville, PA 18949) at one of those used car consignment lots sits a 1992 GS Regal 2 door coupe. Car is a great color white with a grey leather interior all the usual equipment (no sunroof). Inspected. Straight as an arrow apepars to be garage kept not smoked in, clean car fax. Everything appears to work even the power antenna.

Leather still smells new! The car only has 20,000 miles if you do the math accurately that is about 1,000 miles pe year....as you know the 3800 engine is virtually indestructable and there is car has a lot of life left plus being a good top of the line model for 1992.

I drove the car runs out quiet and tight. Transmission shifts great. I have a bunch of photos I can email to interested buyers. The car is priced at $4995. The car lacks a good kirban style detailing meaning in the door jams etc but the potential is there. You get a little pulsation when you hit the brakes so rotors need to resurfaced and tires I am sure although tread is ok they got to have age on them.

When you account for the model, the color combo, the miles, its a fair price. car is 100% stock. No issues in the paint and no dents or dings. Rememebr the car caught my eye so it must be nice. You seldom see these around anymore let alone with just 20,000 miles on them. I sold one of my GS models think I had a 1994 maybe 5 years ago and the buyer still has it and it now has over 175,000 miles on it.

If interested email me denniskirban@yahoo.com for photos. Again this is not my car merely one near our office that should perk someones interest.

I wish it was closer....
One of my workers needs a car bad. He has a Regal now and has had good luck with it.