1992 gmc typhoon

dagojoe

1992 gmc typhoon.truck # 1867..96,000 miles, back on black...lowered...17in.bbs wheels..new nitto 555s...new front shocks,new headlights,clear parking lights,and fog lights,trans mount,drivers side front hub and cv axle..front end alignment..waterpump.and complete tune up...runs very strong..some extra parts...racetronics hot wire kit for fuel..billett rear spring housing bushings..extra body cladding..new dew wipes in wrapper..garrett gt 44 turbo with external waste gate.and 3 in dp..asb delete brake lines..both front and rear drive shaft loops..top quality...paint shines but could use paint to be perfect..needs ac compressor...everything else is very nice.leather is nice steeringwheel mint...asking 10,000 obo..or trade small pick up plus cash..

bump

i havnt been able to take any pics due to the fact that its been raining...hopefully soon as the weather breaks ill be able to get sum..thanks for your patients...

Send them to me and I'll try and post 'em up here and I'll even put them up on Syty.net if you'd like.

typhoon1237 at yahoo dot com