1992 GMC Typhoon for sale or trade.

seeyabye

1992 GMC Typhoon. Truck#1867. Black on black. 96k miles, clean, rust free. Body has a couple of dings but no major damage. Paint has some imperfections, but still looks good. Interior is very clean, leather is in good shape. Lowered with new BBS wheels and new Nittos. Mostly stock. Has lots of new parts and lots of extra parts to go with it including Garrett gt44 turbo, 3 inch downpipe, front and rear driveshaft safety loops, some extra body cladding pieces, etc. Will need some work to be a really nice truck. I suspect it either has a burnt valve or bad injector on the number 5 cylinder. I have not done a compression test on it so I couldn't say for sure. It has all new tuneup parts on it and has spark, but #5 will not fire. The truck still runs and drives, but I have not driven it much since I got it because I don't want to cause any damage to it. I got it with the intention of pulling the heads off of it and fixing it, but have just never got around to it. Now I am losing my storage space and it needs to go. Asking $8500obo, will consider interesting trades. Would like to have another turbo Regal. You can call or text Sharif at 919-697-7262. I can't figure out how to post pictures here, but I am happy to email them to anybody that is interested.