1989 Turbo Trans Am festival car w/ 17k miles!

very good. Is she a good one?? Man time flies. I have not seen Walt since he was a little kid.. Where was it and did ya get any pics. Terry was asking me cause she has not seen him in many years too

FlyinGN said:
very good. Is she a good one?? Man time flies. I have not seen Walt since he was a little kid.. Where was it and did ya get any pics. Terry was asking me cause she has not seen him in many years too

Walt married a good one...she is also the mother of their child. He got married at a catholic church in Holland and the recption and pics were at some fancy restaurant also up that ay somewhere. Walt is not a little kid anymore. He's about 6'3", owns his own concrete business, has a house over where Pop used to live, and seems to be doing real well for himself.

thats great.... I still remember him as a kid.. LOL. He lives new where Randy (pop)used to live?? Tyson ave??

Actually he bought his grandparents old house when they went to live in assited living...they're both dead now. I think they lived around the way from Pop.