1989 Turbo Trans Am #124

sevenphoenix

Hey all,

Unfortunately, I have run into the same issue as the owner I purchased TTA #124 from. I am running out of room and having to let go of a few of my Firebird collection.

I purchased this vehicle from a member of this forum "TTA850" ( link to original sale thread: http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/1989-turbo-trans-am.332723/#post-2664041 ) near the end of 2010 and have put very few miles on it. The main reason I'm putting her up for sale is because I honestly do not get to drive or enjoy it near as much as I thought I would have time for and room is now becoming an issue. Anyone who is familiar with Steve or this TA knows that it is in outstanding condition. I took delivery with 79k miles on the clock and it is currently at 81,920. I have stored this vehicle since delivery and it has never seen weather. It is in the same condition it was when it arrived from TT850 plus a few more miles.

I also purchased a brand new Power Logger I never got around to installing on the vehicle which will be included with the vehicle. All original paperwork I received from TTA850 will be included. I will get some recent pictures of the car up this afternoon.

I am looking to get just under what I paid for her so asking price is 12k OBO. Feel free to email or PM with any questions.

P.S. Also, if anyones interested in an immaculate 2002 NBM Pontiac Firehawk 6-Speed w/ 40k original miles she's also for sale.

-Ryan
sevenphoenix@hotmail.com

There are alot of pics in the original sale thread linked above but I was able to snap a few while grabbing something out of my storage area. Heres the current ODO and a quick shot from the front (dont mind my '68 Firebird hiding back there). I will pull it out and clean some of the dust off and grab some better pics this week!

EGJKT

peixg
IMG_1381.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

If you werent so far from AL I would be all over it....do you have a price in mind for the Hawk? Package deal on both?

Distance is no issue if you dont mind having vehicles shipped :) the TTA I shipped in from NY and my Firehawk came to me from FL. Here's a link to my sale thread on LS1tech.com for the Firehawk, I'm open to package deal suggestions as I'm a little more flexible on the Firehawk's price. http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1551196-2002-nbm-firehawk.html

Well distance is an issue because I cant see the car...you have one pic of the front end and one of the speedo posted. You have no post or feedback on here or LS1tech...so its pretty hard to justify buying a car like that. If you would take a few hundred pics of the car and some video for buyers to see then buying it sight unseen maybe an option...but not as it is.

I absolutely agree and understand buying "sight unseen". As stated above i'll be grabbing a ton more pictures this week when I head back over to my storage unit and will update accordingly. Will also get some video of both cars running during a walk around.

Posted up some fresh pics from today after a quick spray off to get some storage dust off. Couple pictures show a couple rock chips on the bottom of the front lip but other than that the rest of the paint is shiny and bright!

Bumping. Had alot of interest but no serious takers. PRICE DROP 11k takes it or it goes to the stealership next week.

Still for sale? If so, Let me know. My brother lives in Colorado Springs. Not too far from me. 405-417-6662

Posted up some fresh pics from today after a quick spray off to get some storage dust off. Couple pictures show a couple rock chips on the bottom of the front lip but other than that the rest of the paint is shiny and bright!

Can you post some interior pics and possibly some underneath?