1989 Turbo Trans Am #124

Can you post some interior pics and possibly some underneath?

Never mind......looked at the pics posted by the previous owner. If it is still in as good shape, I'm interested. Think the car is ok for a 10 hour return trip to North Tx?

It's still in great shape and hasnt changed a bit from TTA850's pics since its done nothing but sit in my storage unit the last few years :( It's definitely good for a road trip back to TX if needed. As i've told a few other interested parties the driver side T-Top seal leaks a small amount when i wash it so other than a possible drip if you drove through the rain it would be a nice drive back no doubt. If you can provide me an email address i'll send you pictures of the seal I took last week for closer inspection if needed.

It's still in great shape and hasnt changed a bit from TTA850's pics since its done nothing but sit in my storage unit the last few years :( It's definitely good for a road trip back to TX if needed. As i've told a few other interested parties the driver side T-Top seal leaks a small amount when i wash it so other than a possible drip if you drove through the rain it would be a nice drive back no doubt. If you can provide me an email address i'll send you pictures of the seal I took last week for closer inspection if needed.

Thanks...email is n5549u@yahoo.com