1989 tta 9783 miles. $22,000.00 Price change $19,750.00 cash or wire transfer

When my buddy gets back from Cancun I'm gonna put him on this. He's been looking for a low mile TA. I'll let you know. Where are you located?

Im located in Independence Missouri 64055

I assume your in florida? If you see Don Cruz or Richie, tell em i said wassup :biggrin:

BW

Maybe get some pics of the engine compartment to ?? Looks good :cool:

Cant please everyone :)

Problem taking under hood pictures is the florescent light above is blocked by the hood, and the car is nosed in toward the wall, thats why the pic of the non drilled front bumper is about 12 inches from the wall is so blurry.

Its stock with cas stretch intercooler.

Not a repaint here, its like brand new still. I hate to sell it, but like im stressed out to sell it :tongue:

Just trying to pay off house already.

BW :)

Beautiful TTA, Bryan. Did you sell your white T?

Nope, i received a deposit and after 2.5 years Dr Jamie Meyers still has not picked it up.

The white limited got 60s and a 64 turbo, went 11.9 on pump gas and radials last year. I dont race it, thought it was sold:rolleyes:

BW

Well, anyone???

Super nice car, my garage is too full and i dont want to build onto the house to have more in the garage.....

Guess it will collect dust.

BW

I just cannot figure out why this car is not long gone.......... reasonable price for a brand new TTA............ shocked:confused: